Everyday Na'vi

Started by Zefanaya, January 18, 2010, 03:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I want to know how often people look at you like your crazy when you greet them in Na'vi

Often
35 (48.6%)
Sometime's
16 (22.2%)
Rare
5 (6.9%)
Never
0 (0%)
I don't greet in Na'vi
16 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Swokéyan

Hehe this is a nice thread :P i sometimes greet people in Na'vi and they just say hello back, or dont say anything at all xD I hope i will meet someone someday who does understand.
Also i have discovered something really weird.. when im walking with shoes on i always walk like a retard lol but when im wearing nothing like shoes i walk pretty normal. (yea im weird :D)
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

jasgor9

I am learning the language with a few friends and we all talk Na'vi, but when we talk Na'vi to other people they are like uh what??? ;D

Zefanaya

Quote from: Menari Atsteu on February 28, 2010, 11:43:15 PM
I am learning the language with a few friends and we all talk Na'vi, but when we talk Na'vi to other people they are like uh what??? ;D
it is rather awkward in public but my friends and I have finally decided we don't care what others think of us this is who we are and they can deal if they don't like it than they can just walk away.

and in my learning of the language I have finally gotten to the point where I am not just memorizing phrases or word sounds, I am at the point where I am actually knowing what the words mean in their translation to English and visa versa, i actually can make my own improve phrases as needed and not have to rely on premade one's or go look up a word, and now comes the awkward part accidentally using a Na'vi phrase when trying to speak English, and when I hear English words my mind auto translates them to Na'vi, now I just have to work on  getting down more words and using grammar and endings/ begenings correctly such as making something plural, past, present, future, such as happen, happens, happened, or is happening.

Eywa ngahu ma ay tsmukan ulte aytsmuke, sì Eywa ayhawnu niwotx tirey.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Zefanaya

OFF TOPIC BUT IT IS DAMN IMPORTANT

http://forum.learnnavi.org/your-projects-other-resources/new-navi-stuff!!-(hello-kitty-of-doom!!)/

this is amazing help Seabass keep the lights on for this sight check out this thread.

AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH