Avatar Nation Is Looking For Passionate Avatar Fans to Join The Cast

Started by Avatar Nation, December 25, 2011, 03:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2011 was a great year for Avatar Nation. Since our first episode aired in March of this year, we have been able to air 6 episode packed with discussion, news, and even song parodies about a shared passion—Avatar. Many members of the Avatar Nation team were able to be present and provide coverage of the Seattle Meetup which was one of the largest fan organized Avatar meetup that occurred on July of this year.

As great as 2011 was for us, we have even bigger plans for the second season of our podcast in 2012. For that reason, we are putting out the call for dedicated Avatar fans to come and join the team help us on the quest keep the feeling of Avatar alive for the rest of the community.

We need people with all sorts of skills:
-Na'vi Speakers
-On air cast members
-Volunteer writers for the Avatar Nation website
-And many more...

Most of all we are looking for dedicated fans, if you love Avatar then you personality will show through.
Email us at [email protected] with your applications (just list a little about you, your skills, why you want to join the Avatar Nation team)

(Click the Picture Below)

------------------------------------------------------
Click here to Listen to/Download the Seventh Episode Here!!

ExLibrisMortis

Tirea Aean

DJ Makto

The search has been going quite well with two new talented Avatar fans joining the team. Of course we are still on the lookout for more.  8)

Human No More

"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

DJ Makto

We're still looking for new talent! Looking for any females in particular. Please send us a PM or post here if interested. We'll get back to you asap!

Tsmuktengan

Any news about this? Just hoping I will still be able to listen to Avatar Nation from time to time.

Oh yeah, we've managed to pick up a few people and have gotten some responses from others that we are going through the process with. Recording is also in full swing and we plan to be cranking out episodes, AT THE VERY LEAST, once a month!

Also, we are looking for talent of the Female variety. Please contact us if you are at all interest. Any experience level will be considered!

Tsmuktengan

This is great, this means I'll be able to add fresh new content to Numeyuya Atan. I've still work to do to catch up though, on my side. ;)