Get yourself a @skxawng.lu email!

Started by Sіr. Ηaxalot, July 19, 2010, 11:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzer

[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Taronyu

Tsamsiyu92

I really need to thank you sirHaxalot for everything awesome you have brought to us, like this and Aylì'uyä Fwewyu.

Ateyo te Kellett

Quote from: Wiesel on July 22, 2010, 03:28:48 AM
Quote from: ln.sxkxawng on July 22, 2010, 12:37:57 AM
Quote from: Swoka Ikran on July 22, 2010, 12:08:06 AM
Quote from: Vawm tsamsiyu on July 21, 2010, 11:46:44 PM
I don't even know how I did whatever I did so I'll just not have any tag at the bottom anymore. It was probably dumb anyway. Oe Lu skxawng   

Sorry for whatever I did
You didn't do anything wrong. You just fell for a piece of BBcode (the "[ you]" tag) that replaces itself with the reader's username. A lot of us fell for it (or almost did) at one point or another (including me!)

It originated in an RDA press release for unobtainium, and has been popping up all around this forum ever since.

I fell for it, too  :-[

!!!!!!!!!  :o
same for me... damn this took me ages till i figured it out  :D

evil piece of **** it must come from the RDA or [you]!  ;D

hrh. I changed my name months ago. but whats up with my profile everywhere?

Nìwopxsiyu

irayo! I just got it all set up in thunderbird. works like a charm, very fast too, I should point out.  ;D
The purpose of life is a life of a purpose.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Swoka Ikran

2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Nyx

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 21, 2010, 04:52:44 PM
Quote from: Nyx on July 21, 2010, 02:20:56 PM
May I just say that I set up everything with gmail and am having no trouble what so ever? Even the POP is being relatively quick. But thanks for enabling forwarding. This is awesome!

Did you receive my e-mail?
Yes, I did, I've just been lazy with going back and replying to emails.. i know, I'm mean like that. And besides, I wrote you a pm at about the same time that I would've mailed you :P

Txepä Tsyal

New personal modo:

Txonari

Nice! Now I just have to figure out how to forward the mail to my server so I can have more space, but still have the address... :P
All I want is a single thing worth fighting for.

'Oma Tirea

Do you know the reason for this?

...or am I missing something?
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Nìwopxsiyu

I am having a problem with the IMAP server too. In Thunderbird it will give me one of the two messages: "Server connection to [email protected] has timed out." or "Server connection to [email protected] has failed". going to try the webmail, and see if I have any better results.

EDIT: Tried the webmail, and got the same result, "Connection to IMAP server failed."  Looks like a problem on his end. Hope he can get it sorted out  :)

Swoka Ikran

POP seems to still work...guess only the IMAP is down.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Sіr. Ηaxalot

It seems that the mail service died for some reason. Apperantly because the time went back 6 secounds :/

Hopefully it will work until tomorrow. The clock is 05:40 now and I need to get some sleep :P

Nìwopxsiyu

It seems to be working now, I just sent a test email to my skxawng.lu email and it came through. seems to be working both ways, sending and receiving.
Should I use the default SMTP port? If not which one? (The default for me is 465)

Txonari

Does this service allow SMTP relays?

I'm trying to send mail from my server, relayed through your SMTP server. I'm trying to do this so I can have all my email messages stored on my personal server, but keep the "skxawng.lu" address. (If that's even possible...)
All I want is a single thing worth fighting for.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Nyoung3 on July 23, 2010, 10:52:18 PM
It seems to be working now, I just sent a test email to my skxawng.lu email and it came through. seems to be working both ways, sending and receiving.
Should I use the default SMTP port? If not which one? (The default for me is 465)
Port 25 and 587 seems to be a little twitchy and I would also recommend port 465 since it's the port for SMTP over SSL (i.e. a encrypted connection).

Quote from: Txonari on July 24, 2010, 01:43:57 AM
Does this service allow SMTP relays?

I'm trying to send mail from my server, relayed through your SMTP server. I'm trying to do this so I can have all my email messages stored on my personal server, but keep the "skxawng.lu" address. (If that's even possible...)
SMTP relaying should work. Do you get any errors?

Nìwopxsiyu

Ok this what I'm doing. Is this all correct? I can switch the SMTP to google's smtp and that seems to work great for outgoing mail.

(the bottom picture shows the error I get while sending.)

Sіr. Ηaxalot