Get yourself a @skxawng.lu email!

Started by Sіr. Ηaxalot, July 19, 2010, 11:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tolìngwa on July 24, 2010, 09:52:42 PM
QuoteConnection to mail.skxawng.lu was refused...
Don't tell me.. now the POP3 is down?

Quote from: Thunderbird
Sending of message failed.
The message could not be sent because the connection to SMTP server smtp.skxawng.lu was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again or contact your network administrator.

Im afraid the smtp is down as well...I kinda feel for Hax...it must be a pain and a massive frustration to maintain. D:

EDIT: just tried to mail [email protected] and imap doesnt work...so as of now, neither outgoing NOR incoming is working. <wow I feel like Im complaining an aweful lot D: sorry for that>

Nìwopxsiyu

srane. I appreciate his efforts to try to keep it running.

The purpose of life is a life of a purpose.

Tìmuiäyä'itan

Not working here, either. Can't even log in to webmail...
srungìri ftära tsyokxìl ngeyä
ke ivomum futa pesuru
lu srung skiena tsyokxta ngeyä
ulte Jesus a nerìn ayfo pamlltxe
san sutehu lu keltsun
slä Yawähu frakem tsunslu sìk.

Jameso

It doesnt work for me. I cant log in now. It says some error with IMAP server.

Metal-Mighty

Quote from: Tolìngwa on July 24, 2010, 09:52:42 PM
QuoteConnection to mail.skxawng.lu was refused...
Don't tell me.. now the POP3 is down?

Same here in Thunderbird.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Good side: I know why it's failing, and it might be fixed now (I don't really know until tomorrow)

Bad side: Now I have to find a way to keep the clock from speeding 7 seconds per day without crashing the mailservice. (It doesn't like the time synchronizations.)

Jameso

Thanks on your efforts.
I like e-mail interface and color, buttons, everythink looks good. And when it
wasnt crushed it was great. Thanks and you have my full support to get it working. :)
Kìyevame

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Nìwopxsiyu

It appears to be working for me now,  both ways.   :)

Tsufätu Ayioangä

It's hiding... I can't see the whole page cuz the header blocks the boxes...

Tìmuiäyä'itan

Works with Client (Apple Mail), haven't checked webmail (but don't use it anyway)  ;)

Irayo for your efforts! This is really great!
srungìri ftära tsyokxìl ngeyä
ke ivomum futa pesuru
lu srung skiena tsyokxta ngeyä
ulte Jesus a nerìn ayfo pamlltxe
san sutehu lu keltsun
slä Yawähu frakem tsunslu sìk.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 25, 2010, 04:54:10 PM
It's hiding... I can't see the whole page cuz the header blocks the boxes...

My official IE policy is:

:)

Nìwopxsiyu

Sіr. Ηaxalot

And just for the record. I have now installed SpamAssassin, which means spam protection!

And that I can see, at least how many mails that goes through the server.

akiwiguy

Gotta love spam protection!
I've got [email protected] and I like Roundcube so I've set up my Gmail to redirect to that. yay!  :)

<sarcasm>SirHaxalot: Can I PLEASE have ssh to that server? </sarcasm>
:P

edit: corrected spelling...

Txonari

Well, I can see no possible way to have my mail server send mail through your SMTP relay displaying [email protected] instead of [email protected] in the "From" headers without faking them, so I guess I'll just have to settle for storing mail on Gmail instead. (Though it makes me wonder how Gmail can do it while I can't... :P)

Great service though! Irayo for all of your effort & dedication!
All I want is a single thing worth fighting for.

Jameso

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Txonari on July 26, 2010, 12:09:27 AM
Well, I can see no possible way to have my mail server send mail through your SMTP relay displaying [email protected] instead of [email protected] in the "From" headers without faking them, so I guess I'll just have to settle for storing mail on Gmail instead. (Though it makes me wonder how Gmail can do it while I can't... :P)

It should work just fine and it sounds like there is some problem with your email client, which one do you use?

Tsamsiyu92

Is it possible for Windowl Live Hotmail to send emails from my [email protected] email without having it say "<my-email> on behalf of [email protected]" as sender?

Txonari

Quote from: SirHaxalot on July 26, 2010, 05:20:43 AM
Quote from: Txonari on July 26, 2010, 12:09:27 AM

It should work just fine and it sounds like there is some problem with your email client, which one do you use?

I guess the problem was that I was trying to use an email server, not a client, to process the mail. I thought I could make it work with an email server, but I guess not, so it doesn't really matter. Gmail is nice, anyway.
All I want is a single thing worth fighting for.