Get yourself a @skxawng.lu email!

Started by Sіr. Ηaxalot, July 19, 2010, 11:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I am seing lots of posts here discussing my user name and some sort of 'you' tag. Am I doing something wrong?

An even though I might be a 'lion man', I am not stalking anyone (If I was, you wouldn't know or care after the killing bite).  ;D

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Eaite Randjam

Rest Assured, you are not doing anything wrong `Eylan Ayfalulukanä.  What your seeing is the use of a code to produce the name of the user who is reading the post.  The tag is {you} (with brackets instead of braces).

Also, it seems email is back in business.

Nìwopxsiyu

Yes, All it does is link to the profile of the person viewing it. If I am looking at it it will say my name, if you see it you see [you] your name.
The purpose of life is a life of a purpose.

Vawm tsamsiyu

Same thing happened to me when I first saw the [y0u] tag, I thought people were talking about me and ended up deleting my sig thinking people were calling it dumb :-\
I see [you]
they killed the [you] tag

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

So, if I understand this correctly, each users sees his/her own name where I am seeing mine?

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Nìwopxsiyu

The purpose of life is a life of a purpose.

Predict

I barely venture outside the tribe board but how did I miss this?

Fantastic.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Maintinace message

The server will be down for a few minutes, no services will work and no email can be recived during this period.

edit: The server is online and happy!

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on August 15, 2010, 09:36:38 AM
Maintinace message

The server will be down for a few minutes, no services will work and no email can be recived during this period.

edit: The server is online and happy!

huzzah! and there was much rejoicing
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

The mail service is NOT WORKING until I can get the piece of s*** spam/virus filering software working again.

Systems online again!

Nyx

Thanks for fighting that thing for us, dude! It's worth the interruptions ^^

Also, love your sig! xD

Eaite Randjam

Sorry to hear it's acting up.  Were we in danger of getting viruses before service was shut down?  I know I wasn't getting any spam, at least.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

I FINALLY got the filtering system working. Now I can see if the AntiSpam is doing something :)

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Quote from: Tolìngwa on August 12, 2010, 09:49:56 AM
Yes. [you] has figured it out :D

Wait what...?  What have I figured out?  i don't actually /have/ an email with this because I can't see half of the site...I try to sign up but the border at the top covers over some of the stuff.  Someone who has succesfully created one, could they post screen caps?  Or make me one and give me the info?  this is the third computer I've tried it on.

Tirea Aean

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Apparently it's cuz I don't five Firefox but I can't get it because I'm on a school computer and my mom took away my laptop :(

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on August 17, 2010, 01:16:53 PM
Quote from: Tolìngwa on August 12, 2010, 09:49:56 AM
Yes. [you] has figured it out :D

Wait what...?  What have I figured out?  i don't actually /have/ an email with this because I can't see half of the site...I try to sign up but the border at the top covers over some of the stuff.  Someone who has succesfully created one, could they post screen caps?  Or make me one and give me the info?  this is the third computer I've tried it on.

That's a know issue btw, and my official outdated IE policy is: Get Firefox

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I can't get Firefox because I'm on a school computer and my laptop got taken away for awhile until I prove I can keep my grades up...  Could some one make one for me?

Woa I just noticed yer siggy...it's kinda creepy lol :D  But I likeths being stalkered :D :D :D (Don't tell my BF he'll find you and beat you up lol ;) )

Tirea Aean

Tsufätu Ayioangä