gFlash+ flashcards for vocab and alphabet (iPhone, Blackberry, & Android)

Started by Mawey Seze, December 30, 2009, 03:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mawey Seze

I created a few sets of flashcards for a mobile flashcard program called gFlash+ (more info here).  You can find them through this app on your device (in the "gWhiz Catalog") by searching for "Na'vi", or you can add them to your own Google Docs account and edit or download them to gFlash using that method.  The links are:

Vocab

Alphabet & Pronunciation

I might be adding more lists/flashcard sets in the future for phrases, grammer, etc., but this is a good starter for people who want to study the basics from their mobile device. 

All content was assimilated from various learnnavi.org documents (thanks to the many users that made this even possible). Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions.

hisashi

Wow, awesome.
I'm not near a computer the next few days, so this will help a lot.

Thanks for sharing  :)

kxanì tsamsiyu

Yes these are very good to start of with, i have got all of them for (iphone)

So i can look at these any time i want, i have already learnt quite a few words since last night when i got them.

These are highly recomended.

now i just need to get used to the ya-, ti and yu (i just cant get my head around these)

Irayo.

Eywayä Nantang

As soon as i get my phone this weekend i will definantly use that, Irayo :)
My personal mantra: "Do not growl at them, or hiss,or do anything that makes you seem a little crazy and/or an animal"

Nume fpi sänume

Skxawng that I tend to be with stuff like this, I cant seem to find it in the Blackberry app area to get it. I was just going to get it through the Itunes store, but i dont know if i can move it from there to my BB. Anyone have a crackberry thats gotten this?

Mawey Seze

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on January 01, 2010, 03:29:15 PM
Skxawng that I tend to be with stuff like this, I cant seem to find it in the Blackberry app area to get it. I was just going to get it through the Itunes store, but i dont know if i can move it from there to my BB. Anyone have a crackberry thats gotten this?
Nope, you can't purchase it through the iTunes store for use on a BB. I'm not familiar with the BB app download process, but the app's website (with possible BB product info) is here: http://www.gwhizmobile.com/Desktop/gFlash.php

Mawey Seze

Quote from: Cybi on January 06, 2010, 07:09:01 AM
You're awesome! Thanks +1 Karma

:) irayo ngayä kekin!

Sera

I need a bit of help, please!  I've downloaded the gFlash+ app on my phone (HTC Dream, running Android), and am trying to search through the gWhiz catalogue for the flashcards.  I have searched for "Na'vi", "na'vi", and "navi" but am coming up blank - the app just keeps searching and searching and searching without coming up with any results.  Has anyone successfully installed this program on an Android phone?

Thanks! :)

Mawey Seze

Quote from: Sera on February 04, 2010, 09:43:47 AM
I need a bit of help, please!  I've downloaded the gFlash+ app on my phone (HTC Dream, running Android), and am trying to search through the gWhiz catalogue for the flashcards.  I have searched for "Na'vi", "na'vi", and "navi" but am coming up blank - the app just keeps searching and searching and searching without coming up with any results.  Has anyone successfully installed this program on an Android phone?

Thanks! :)

Kaltxì ma Sera!

Sorry you're having trouble.

Try opening the files in my first post and adding them to your Google Docs account. Then in gFlash+ you should be able to link your google docs account and download sets using that method. I'm on an iPhone so I'm not sure why you're having problems on your Android but I hope you get it worked out!

Sera

Quote from: Mawey Seze on February 04, 2010, 09:50:05 AM
Kaltxì ma Sera!

Sorry you're having trouble.

Try opening the files in my first post and adding them to your Google Docs account. Then in gFlash+ you should be able to link your google docs account and download sets using that method. I'm on an iPhone so I'm not sure why you're having problems on your Android but I hope you get it worked out!

Thank you!  I will have to wait to try this when I get home tonight as I can't access my Gmail from work but I will let you know if it works.

Sera

It worked!  Thank you so much! :)

(Sorry I didn't reply yesterday but the battery on my phone died and I wasn't able to try uploading the files until today!)

Tseyk Tìriuä

This is amazing (good for grammatically (near-)awesome speakers who lack in vocab.) You are incredibly awesome!

Tengkrr tìsngä'i Yawäl peyä tsenget ulte kifkey Yawä'evangäti ngamop.

Tseyk Tìriuä

Tengkrr tìsngä'i Yawäl peyä tsenget ulte kifkey Yawä'evangäti ngamop.

Uniltaronyu22

I dont seem to be able to get the files to work on my iTouch, I downloaded the app, and then linked to my google documents, but everytime i try to open them the app crashes. Did I just really threw 7 bucks in the garbage?

Neytiri Na'Vi

[/font]This is great, but for us blackberry users, would be WAY cool / totally awesome if someone out there could create an up to date dictionary of Na'Vi / English words for use on the blackberry similar to what was made for the desktop computer........ Could someone PLEEEEESE do that??????[/size]
Irayo, Neytiri.