>>>Sig banners corrupted from photobucket / RECOVERY THREAD<<<

Started by Eanikran, January 12, 2011, 09:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eanikran

You may have seen my recent posts in a few threads, photobucket just corrupted probably most of my whole archive of pics on there, which broke links to most/all of the sig banners people have, so unless you saved it from the PM and uploaded it elsewhere, your link is broken. if so, post here or send me a PM so I know who had what and so I can re-upload what needs to be re-uploaded.

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on January 12, 2011, 09:17:33 PM
You may have seen my recent posts in a few threads, photobucket just corrupted probably most of my whole archive of pics on there, which broke links to most/all of the sig banners people have, so unless you saved it from the PM and uploaded it elsewhere, your link is broken. if so, post here or send me a PM so I know who had what and so I can re-upload what needs to be re-uploaded.

Dude.....that is lame. Nìtxan. The East Coast Meet Up banner is corrupted. It also appears that the Tirea Radio banner is corrupted.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Yayo

Good to see that most of them are now fixed.
Although, all except the +11 and +12 KS Bars are corrupted. Dangit!

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

akiwiguy

Quote from: Yayo. on January 13, 2011, 12:49:27 AM

YAY I'M +12 SO I WASN'T AFFECTED! [/teehee]

Payoang

Eanikran

Actually most if them are gone.

Can you imgcode something from the gallery? I tried it in the past and it didn't work.

I'll re-upload everything when I get home from school today and post imgcodes here. If linking them to the gallery works I'll do that. F*ck photobucket.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on January 13, 2011, 05:58:01 AM
Actually most if them are gone.

Can you imgcode something from the gallery? I tried it in the past and it didn't work.

I'll re-upload everything when I get home from school today and post imgcodes here. If linking them to the gallery works I'll do that. F*ck photobucket.

Yes. I just did taht to test, and it works. you just have to use the direct link it gives you instead of the bbc embed..

I'm a fan of j.mp but you do not at all have to go out of your way and j.mp shorten all the links. :) Thanks for all your hard work on this!

I would NEVER use photobucket again after this...maybe just me XD

Eanikran

Srannnnnnnn, photobucket is fired and blacklisted. ::)

I will also be posting the PNgN numeyu/karyu small ones here too. This is the recovery thread while I redo the other one.

Seze

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on January 13, 2011, 07:54:23 AM

I will also be posting the PNgN numeyu/karyu small ones here too. This is the recovery thread while I redo the other one.

If you want, you could upload all the PNgN sigs to http://projectNgaynume.com  I don't have ftp setup up yet, but I'm sure I could rig something up for you to use, or you could just email the pics to me. 

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Eanikran

Quote from: Seze on January 13, 2011, 10:35:47 AM

If you want, you could upload all the PNgN sigs to http://projectNgaynume.com  I don't have ftp setup up yet, but I'm sure I could rig something up for you to use, or you could just email the pics to me. 
Alright, I can do that. do you have winrar? I'd rather put them in a single file than send them all separately, cause there's 50 of them. ::)

Eanikran

Alright, recovery time.
below are spoilers. The first one is all the ones I did that were for things other than people. below those, each one has a name.

If I am missing anybody's please let oe know.

Step 1. Click your name
Step 2. Receive bars.

Kay here we go.
------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Irayo, ma tsmukan.

Friggin' photobucket anyway...
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Seze

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on January 13, 2011, 01:55:06 PM
Quote from: Seze on January 13, 2011, 10:35:47 AM

Alright, I can do that. do you have winrar? I'd rather put them in a single file than send them all separately, cause there's 50 of them. ::)

I can handle .rar files...

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Sіr. Ηaxalot

I could set up a subdomain on .skxawng.lu and give you FTP access if you'd like.

Are the time zone KS bars going to be remade? I'd really like one of those. I have a KS bar now, but one that is specific to my timezone would be awesome :)

-Txonä Rolyu

Eanikran

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on January 22, 2011, 03:39:34 AM
Are the time zone KS bars going to be remade? I'd really like one of those. I have a KS bar now, but one that is specific to my timezone would be awesome :)

-Txonä Rolyu
Sran, oeru txoa livu, Ive been working on re-making peoples' that I didn't have saved on any backups. I'll probably get all those up today. I have them all so I won't have to remake them. Just watch for a flood on the gallery, there's 24 of each ;D

Eanikran

Redone PNgN banners:

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on January 22, 2011, 04:42:23 PM
Redone PNgN banners:

Txantsan, irayo seiyi :)

-Txonä Rolyu