Na'vi Headmagnet Study List

Started by Kerberos, May 01, 2010, 06:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerberos

For anybody that hasn't heard of Headmagnet [http://headmagnet.com], it's basically a digital flash card management and studying system. You create lists with different fields (Na'vi and English, for example) and then make study modes based on the fields (Na'vi -> English and English -> Na'vi for example). It keeps track of how well you're remembering everything and suggests areas that might need work.

Anyways, I'm making a Headmagnet study list with as much Na'vi vocab (words as well as short sentences and idioms) as I can stuff into it. Anybody that's interested can check it out here: [http://headmagnet.com/lists/31111]. Any comments, suggestions or corrections are very welcome. You can leave them as comments on the list, reply to this thread, or PM me on the forum here :)
Eywa lu fpi fra'uri.

Tirea Aean

this same type of deal can be found on Seze's iPhone app.

I kinda like it...words like fkeu tsteu neu and faheu have since been changed to fkew tstew new and fahew. eu has changed to ew a while back...how old is the list of words that you used to make this? the newwest Taronyu Dictionary is found on learnnavi.org main site

Kerberos

I don't have an iPhone so so I'm not sure what's being done with it but this has been the most handy way for me to study :). I was using the small vocabulary list on learnnavi.org, I wasn't aware that it was outated. May bad. I did download the dictionary though, I was just going to use it later because I assume it has a large amount of words and I just wanted a small base to get started from.

I'll make sure I have the most up to date dictionary and go through what I've already entered and make any corrections. Thank you for letting me know :)
Eywa lu fpi fra'uri.

omängum fra'uti

Quote from: Tirea Aean on May 01, 2010, 11:21:36 PM

I kinda like it...words like fkeu tsteu neu and faheu have since been changed to fkew tstew new and fahew. eu has changed to ew a while back...how old is the list of words that you used to make this? the newwest Taronyu Dictionary is found on learnnavi.org main site
Doesn't help people who don't have an iphone though.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Tirea Aean

Quote from: omängum fra'uti on May 02, 2010, 12:38:15 AM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on May 01, 2010, 11:21:36 PM

Doesn't help people who don't have an iphone though.

This is true. and the reason that I appreciate this. No huge deal about that list on learnnavi.org being outdated. I just thought I would tell you that.(and see that you were quick to update. cool!)headmagnet--bookmarked.