Identification

Started by Mako, December 28, 2010, 10:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

We could do this (not me in the picture)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ekirä

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Ekirä on December 30, 2010, 09:33:16 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on December 30, 2010, 09:28:38 AM
We could do this (not me in the picture)

Pic doesn't work... :-\

Hmm... I see it just fine...

Basically it's Liberty Spikes

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Eyamsiyu

Ekirä

Oh, awesome. :D LN would get a nice reputation if we all did that. XD

Le'eylan

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on December 30, 2010, 09:41:21 AM
Yup
I would prefer a braid in the hair instead.. :P
Like this:
And we're back to Legolas...
*drool*
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Me too, Legolas is awesome. ;D

Eyamsiyu

Ekirä

Txaaaantsan. ;D

Even though I don't wish to derail this thread further into the topic of hair, I still liked this pic my mom got of me before I had cut my hair. But it's momentum, not gel that's keeping it up. :D Excuse the neon green. :P

Le'eylan

EPICNESS! I've got such a picture of my dreads :P
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Quote from: Ekirä on December 30, 2010, 10:13:35 AM
Txaaaantsan. ;D

Even though I don't wish to derail this thread further into the topic of hair, I still liked this pic my mom got of me before I had cut my hair. But it's momentum, not gel that's keeping it up. :D Excuse the neon green. :P
Ekirä's windmilling! Epìkx. ;D

Mako

Txaaaantsan. ;D

Love the fact that you're barefoot ;) Just like me ;D

Okay, so I, personally, am going for the dogtags. It'll be easier and cheap.

Lolet

Txaaaantsan. ;D

Daaamn. How long is your hair, like, two feet?  ;D

BTT: I personally think some sort of bracelet would be the easiest to keep on all the time. I used to wear those little friendship ones constantly.

guest2859

Once I get my hands on some more yarn, I'll design a kind of tribal bracelet.

Ekirä

Quote from: Lolet on December 30, 2010, 12:39:12 PM
Txaaaantsan. ;D

Daaamn. How long is your hair, like, two feet?  ;D

BTT: I personally think some sort of bracelet would be the easiest to keep on all the time. I used to wear those little friendship ones constantly.

About, yeah, it might've been more. XD But it's about half that length now. ;)

Nyx

Quote from: Eana Nantang 'Rrtayä on December 30, 2010, 12:42:38 PM
Once I get my hands on some more yarn, I'll design a kind of tribal bracelet.
That sounds like a good idea. Then you can post a tutorial and everyone can make one. Or we could stick to friendship bracelets with various patterns but the same colors.. say blue, white, maybe something more

guest2859

I can tell you right now it's going to be a 4444 weave, the same as the orange hairband was designed from. It think it's going to be like Jake's Ikran Makto headband, just with 1 bone or wood piece, though.

Maweyatan

I already have gotten a tattoo in 'Eoio. ;D It says, "Na'vi" :D