Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Yaknun on November 22, 2012, 11:27:24 AM
Oh yes - У меня также есть гора / Am, de asemenea, un munte  :D :D :D
Google translator?
Asemenea munte am și eu. Info: We have a conservation here - you are referring to my post. ;) (I: I have a mountain -> You: I have a montain too.)
OR
Și eu am o1 munte (Info: In this contex, >>și<< means >>too<< ;) - DE: Auch ich habe ein Berg. :))

1: If you means one mountain - use un otherwise use o for meaning as Indefinite Articles.

Edit: add Romanian letters

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Yaknun

Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 22, 2012, 12:04:43 PM
Quote from: Yaknun on November 22, 2012, 11:27:24 AM
Oh yes - У меня также есть гора / Am, de asemenea, un munte  :D :D :D
Google translator?
Asemenea munte am și eu. Info: We have a conservation here - you are referring to my post. ;) (I: I have a mountain -> You: I have a montain too.)
OR
Și eu am o1 munte (Info: In this contex, >>și<< means >>too<< ;) - DE: Auch ich habe ein Berg. :))

1: If you means one mountain - use un otherwise use o for meaning as Indefinite Articles.

Edit: add Romanian letters

Yes - google-translate  ;D It is horible and my try was a little fake  ;D ;D ;D
Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

Yeah, Google Translator made my day! ;D

Topic:
Slowly, we will reach the 400.000 points mark :D ;)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Yaknun

Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Yaknun

more members in our team would better - I hope our team is growing in future  :D
Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Yaknun on November 22, 2012, 01:13:14 PM
more members in our team would better - I hope our team is growing in future  :D
Hey, for the beginning:
6 Members
4 of 6 currently active

That is not bad!
That is good! :D

Yaknun

Quote from: Tìtstewan on November 22, 2012, 03:08:29 PM
Quote from: Yaknun on November 22, 2012, 01:13:14 PM
Hey, for the beginning:
6 Members
4 of 6 currently active

That is not bad!
That is good! :D

I no told 6 are bad  :(
But more members are better  :D :D :D
And: good things take time (I love this saying  :D )

I think time is for us - and Pandora also  :D :D :D
Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

I think with time it will growing. :)
Like your quote says: -->
Quote from: Yaknun on November 22, 2012, 03:28:19 PM
good things take time

Tìtstewan

News:

SETI@home scheduler is down until further notice.
Scheduler crashes have continued, so we'll be down until we've isolated and solved the problem.

Source: SETI@home News

Tìtstewan

Unscheduled Power Outage

Power to the north east side of the Berkeley campus and the Space Science Lab was interruped this morning at about 16:30 UTC until about 17:30. The cause of the outage has not yet been determined. We're working to get our databased back in working order. Current estimate is that we'll be back online on Tuesday, Dec 6.

Source: SETI@home News

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And I wonder, why the team webside are down...

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I wonder if this has anything to do with the torrential rains falling in this part of the country right now. (Berkeley is about 180 miles west of where I am) I had a peak wind gust of 68 MPH/109 kmPH just before midnight last night, and 2 inches/5.08 cm of rain in just 9 hours. It is supposed to rain here for several days. I am on a hilltop, so no flooding expected at home. But major flooding is expected in downtown Reno. Perhaps, this is our 'Sandy'.

Speaking of Sandy, my new 'Sandy Bridge' 6 core computer should be here on Thursday, December 6th (Note the wrong date in your post. Someone messed up at Berkeley. This has been fixed). I am estimating 1-2 weeks to get it built and tested before it goes into service.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tìtstewan

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on November 30, 2012, 12:50:27 PM
I wonder if this has anything to do with the torrential rains falling in this part of the country right now. (Berkeley is about 180 miles west of where I am) I had a peak wind gust of 68 MPH/109 kmPH just before midnight last night, and 2 inches/5.08 cm of rain in just 9 hours. It is supposed to rain here for several days. I am on a hilltop, so no flooding expected at home. But major flooding is expected in downtown Reno. Perhaps, this is our 'Sandy'.
Be careful for landslides. :o

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on November 30, 2012, 12:50:27 PM
Speaking of Sandy, my new 'Sandy Bridge' 6 core computer should be here on Thursday, December 6th (Note the wrong date in your post. Someone messed up at Berkeley. This has been fixed). I am estimating 1-2 weeks to get it built and tested before it goes into service.
Hmm, Intel Core i7 3930K? Nice machines. :)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Lucky for me there are not a lot of places for landslides in my normal commutes. But that is not true of much of the Reno area. In fact we have a mountain here called 'Slide Mountain', which is a big, old cinder cone (elevation just shy of 10,000 feet/3048 meters). Back in the early 60's, a section of the mountain did indeed 'slide' (which it has done several times in the last thousand years). It buried a number of homes so deeply, they didn't even bother to go look for survivors. Occasionally, I have business on top of this mountain, as there is a major communications site on it.

I got 3.22 inches of rain in the last 48 hours, with a bunch more coming tonight. I have some 'mud rivers' on my property now. And it will be interesting to see how much erosion damage we got at the zoo, tomorrow. Meanwhile, they are laying sandbags downtown for the expected flooding of the Truckee River.

Yes, the processor is an Intel 3930K. I plan to set up the system for default clocking for now, and will worry about any overclocking (which really may not be needed) when everything else is stable. It will have liquid cooling, with what appears to be a nice, reliable cooling system. I am debating whether to stick with Fedora (possibly with KDE), or use something like Linux Mint (which would require me to get used to the Debian way of doing things). In either case, it looks like I may have some issues with this motherboard and Linux, but nothing that other people have not solved. As it turns out, replacing my system is good timing, as I can then use my old computer to test an open-source radio station automation package.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tìtstewan

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on December 01, 2012, 09:18:22 PM
Lucky for me there are not a lot of places for landslides in my normal commutes. But that is not true of much of the Reno area. In fact we have a mountain here called 'Slide Mountain', which is a big, old cinder cone (elevation just shy of 10,000 feet/3048 meters). Back in the early 60's, a section of the mountain did indeed 'slide' (which it has done several times in the last thousand years). It buried a number of homes so deeply, they didn't even bother to go look for survivors. Occasionally, I have business on top of this mountain, as there is a major communications site on it.

I got 3.22 inches of rain in the last 48 hours, with a bunch more coming tonight. I have some 'mud rivers' on my property now. And it will be interesting to see how much erosion damage we got at the zoo, tomorrow. Meanwhile, they are laying sandbags downtown for the expected flooding of the Truckee River.
Thats good to be on a safe position. The 'Slide Mountain' are interesting.
3.22 inches at 48h are a lots of rain. I live nearly at a river (River Danube) and if here get a lots of rain or snow from the Alps are melting, the Danube River goes on...This happens fortunately rare.

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on December 01, 2012, 09:18:22 PM
Yes, the processor is an Intel 3930K. I plan to set up the system for default clocking for now, and will worry about any overclocking (which really may not be needed) when everything else is stable. It will have liquid cooling, with what appears to be a nice, reliable cooling system. I am debating whether to stick with Fedora (possibly with KDE), or use something like Linux Mint (which would require me to get used to the Debian way of doing things). In either case, it looks like I may have some issues with this motherboard and Linux, but nothing that other people have not solved. As it turns out, replacing my system is good timing, as I can then use my old computer to test an open-source radio station automation package.
That with the radio streams sounds very interesting. :)

Tìtstewan

News

The F@H team website is working now! :)
We have reached over 400.000 points!

Tewti! :D

But:
Our points per day is very low. :(

Yaknun

Quote from: Tìtstewan on December 05, 2012, 03:58:27 PM
News

The F@H team website is working now! :)
We have reached over 400.000 points!

Tewti! :D

But:
Our points per day is very low. :(

no problem - the future is by us  :D :D :D
Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

Yaknun

Quote from: Tìtstewan on December 06, 2012, 03:23:24 PM
Quote from: Yaknun on December 06, 2012, 12:59:28 PM
no problem - the future is by us  :D :D :D
A few days, and we are back! :) ;)

we are back now - and we are very strong  :D
Neytiri:

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan