List of Blogs nìNa’vi – Sästarsìm Fìlokä

Started by Plumps, October 25, 2010, 02:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Elf

Ke fpìl oel futa moe lu karyu, ki srungsiyu nì'aw :)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tirea Aean

Le'eylan

I don't know if I dare to say that my blog is now off its hiatus? I think it is  ;)
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Le'eylan on January 23, 2013, 04:43:58 PM
I don't know if I dare to say that my blog is now off its hiatus? I think it is  ;)

:'D

Plumps

Quote from: Le'eylan on January 23, 2013, 04:43:58 PM

Fìfmawnìl oeti sleyku nitram nìtxan! :)

eejmensenikbenhet

I have revamped my blog (Ketuwong aNeyn) and I'm going to do weekly posts now to get into the rhythm of speaking Na'vi again. I've never stopped speaking Na'vi, but the time I spend on it has certainly decreased.

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Plumps

Updated... and added Fmawn ta 'Rrta for future publication ;)

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Plumps

Vawmataw

Vawmataw

Plumps

Yewla!
Slä txo fì'u lu ngeyä tìpe'un...

Bummer!
But if this is your decision...

Vawmataw

Tìtstewan

I would not call that as "uninteresting". I would help you with translating news but I haven't much time. :(

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

xenolinguistseeks

:)  I have a blog in my Signature which has a brief entry (born of a decade of experience with linguistics) for Na'vi and its brother Barsoomian, as well as its spiritual prequel Atlantean, and others.

I will probably extend the article on it quite a bit or add to it with my current presentation of my Na'vi Movie Corpus Interlinear Translation and 16,881 unique word corpus frequency list. 

I will probably be documenting, deciphering, and organizing obscure movie / television / book conlangs, though, instead of doing an extensive treatment of Na'vi.  Anyone interested in the Big Picture and insight informed by years of study and research, is welcome to come on over.  The blogs also cover all languages and writing systems, so there's something for everyone, if not much yet on each, per se.

Wait - is niNa'vi / in-Navi / ?  My blog's not going to be in Navi language, but just having entries on it.
"Any Language at All Blog: An Online Encyclopedia of Any Language or Writing System"
and
"Navi, Klingon, Dothraki, Valyrian, Plus: An Encyclopedia of Invented Languages"

http://anylanguageatall.hubpages.com/hub/Any-Language-at-All

Learning hints and tricks, technology advice, interlinear translations, alphabets, links, comparisons, and comments!  The cutting edge of all-language learning and use!  Entries for hundreds of languages so far, lengthy articles for 5-10.

Vawmataw

Not sure if it would be accepted, but asking is better than doing nothing.

QuoteWait - is niNa'vi / in-Navi / ?
Na'vily, in a Na'vi manner, like the Na'vi, in Na'vi...

I see that Fmawn ta 'Rrta is still listed. Lol It is closed forever (the news are archived).

Tìtstewan

Here are only blogs that are in Na'vi.

Ma Vawmataw, I'll remove the link.

Vawmataw

Well, you can list it in the archived blogs if you want.

Tìtstewan

Well, you can let add that link (http://fmawnrrta.weebly.com/) again, if you want to continue posting there...