List of Blogs nìNa’vi – Sästarsìm Fìlokä

Started by Plumps, October 25, 2010, 02:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plumps

I am still active and read new entries to the threads I write in and created. I would have done it myself, thank you, Tìtstewan. :-/

Yes, xenolinguistseeks,

this blog collection is intended for people who write their blogs or websides in Na'vi so that others who want to read Na'vi or practice their Na'vi comprehension have an overview of what's out there.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Plumps on March 15, 2015, 03:29:25 PM
I am still active and read new entries to the threads I write in and created. I would have done it myself, thank you, Tìtstewan. :-/
Meh, this was not meant to say that you are not active here. :( I'll not touch this thread anymore.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Plumps

Quote from: Tìtstewan on March 15, 2015, 03:37:34 PM
Quote from: Plumps on March 15, 2015, 03:29:25 PM
Meh, this was not meant to say that you are not active here. :( I'll not touch this thread anymore.

On topic:

Ma Vawmataw,
if you don't mind, I would like to keep the news site with the note that it is no longer maintained. I sill think people can get something out of these texts in Na'vi. And if they are still readable through the archive, the better ;)

Edit:
Xenolinguistseeks,

I thought of another part of the forum where your idea of blog posts and sites about linguistic works on other invented languages would make sense: the linguistics board. Check there, I'm sure your introduction to your website is best situated there :)
Cheers ulte etrìpa syayvi

Tirea Aean

Quote from: xenolinguistseeks on March 15, 2015, 03:05:25 PM
Wait - is niNa'vi / in-Navi / ?  My blog's not going to be in Navi language, but just having entries on it.

Yes, as you'll see by clicking the links in OP, this is a thread which aims to collect blogs whose posts are all written IN Na'vi, not in English or other ABOUT Na'vi. :)

Vawmataw

Small update: World of Vawmataw (''Tseo Vawmataw'') is no longer maintained too.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Plumps

Keftxo ... but alright. The link/site will stay active and accessible though, right?

Vawmataw

Tirea Aean

Tirea Aean

New active Na'vi blog! :D

pìlok tsyiliyä - https://tsyili.blogspot.com

(It would seem at this point that more have gone into hiatus; my blogspot is coming out of hiatus.. again hrh)

Vawmataw

Fmawn ta 'Rrta returns tomorrow with a new layout!

Tomke "Tsawlen" Müller

New Blog: rrtami-tirey.de  :)

By Neytsyìp (Discord #5453) and me

Eltusiyu

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Toliman

Ngawng

Please help!!! D:
I desperately want to revive my old blog but I made it with one of those old "@skxawng.lu" email addresses...and I can't access it anymore so I can't get into the damn blog. Does anyone remember these old email addresses and how to access them? I'm so saddd I NEED access to it TT___TT

29.f.australia

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ngawng on November 15, 2022, 05:27:25 AM
Please help!!! D:
I desperately want to revive my old blog but I made it with one of those old "@skxawng.lu" email addresses...and I can't access it anymore so I can't get into the damn blog. Does anyone remember these old email addresses and how to access them? I'm so saddd I NEED access to it TT___TT

I hope you had some kind of secondary email on that Google/Blogger account?

Ngawng

Quote from: Tirea Aean on November 15, 2022, 07:28:03 PM
Please help!!! D:

Nope...I've given up trying to access it now :c
My new blog is ngawnganawm.blogspot.com

29.f.australia

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ngawng on November 16, 2022, 09:08:11 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on November 15, 2022, 07:28:03 PM
Please help!!! D:

Nope...I've given up trying to access it now :c
My new blog is ngawnganawm.blogspot.com

Yay! New blog! :D

Sucks you couldn't get into the old one.. but It's not all bad, I basically did the same thing, even though I can still get into my first one.