List of Blogs nìNa’vi – Sästarsìm Fìlokä

Started by Plumps, October 25, 2010, 02:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Elf

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on February 02, 2012, 05:13:52 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on February 01, 2012, 05:43:45 PM
Quote from: Blue Elf on February 01, 2012, 02:57:00 PM
another small off-topic - can someone see Le'eylan's blog without problems? It asks for login, strange. I asked her to fix it, but got no response until now. Is she still active?

She exists. outside of teh interwebz O______O

I have the same issue with her blogg.se page for several weeks now. I don't know what she or blogg.se did, but no one gets in without signing in. :(

I believe that it's what happens when a blog is taken offline, only the blogs administrator can view the blog.
I got answer from server admin - blog is really password protected because of setting in blog properties. It is not offline, as new post recently published - but nobody can read it anonymously. I'm not sure if Le'eylan set this intentionally or by mistakes, I still didn't get reply from her...
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Eltusiyu

Ok. Finally I have my own website.. Yes it's still a blog but it's about everything.
I also move to it all my Na'vi stuff. I'll post there messages, stories, poems etc. in Na'vi and english.
So.. Have a nice time :)

My website:
http://kxrekorikus.blogspot.co.uk/

Pamrel leNa'vi:
http://kxrekorikus.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Na%27vi

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Tsyesìka

Hey,

I just thought i'd let you guys know, I've just started my new Na'vi only blog http://tsyesika.co.uk The code for the blog also will be released variable names, comments, function names, etc... all also in na'vi :) I plan to blog roughly once a weekish

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tsyesìka on August 01, 2012, 03:20:09 PM
Hey,

I just thought i'd let you guys know, I've just started my new Na'vi only blog http://tsyesika.co.uk The code for the blog also will be released variable names, comments, function names, etc... all also in na'vi :) I plan to blog roughly once a weekish

Awesome! Welcome to my RSS list :)

EDIT: I'm having a hard time adding you to it. do you have RSS?

DOUBLE EDIT: I've just read the first post. questions answered: "RSS sì Code zaya'u ye'rìn." Irayo

Plumps

Thanks for letting us know ... I added it to the main list

Tsyesìka

Hey,

I thought I'd just let the folks here know in case you've missed my new blog post (since there was no RSS). There now is RSS on my blog both a small one which only includes links to the articles (http://tsyesika.co.uk/hii.xml) and also the main one which includes full posts (http://tsyesika.co.uk/pilok.xml). The blog also has a new BBCode (the code you'll be use to using no doubt form these forums for bold text, italics, etc...) which has na'vi words, it's all explained on my blog post. I will be adding commenting hopefully sometime this week or early next week.

Thanks,
Tsyesìka

Update: Added comments :) Feel free to check them out and give feedback!

Le'eylan

Hi, guys!
Regarding my blog, I locked it because I couldn't decide on a design that I liked, and I didn't update that often.. >___<
I could open it again if you want, but I probably won't be updating it.
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Le'eylan on October 10, 2012, 04:27:35 AM
Hi, guys!
Regarding my blog, I locked it because I couldn't decide on a design that I liked, and I didn't update that often.. >___<

That would be awesome! "leeylan.blogg.se" is actually on the forum's Filter list so that login popups don't occur here. Once the blog is open, it can be removed from the filter. I like all the stuff that's on there and have been sad that I can't see any of it :(

We really miss you here and appreciate all that you have done. Please return anytime. :D

Blue Elf

Quote from: Tirea Aean on October 10, 2012, 07:16:59 AM
Quote from: Le'eylan on October 10, 2012, 04:27:35 AM
Hi, guys!

That would be awesome! "passworded website" is actually on the forum's Filter list so that login popups don't occur here. Once the blog is open, it can be removed from the filter. I like all the stuff that's on there and have been sad that I can't see any of it :(

We really miss you here and appreciate all that you have done. Please return anytime. :D
Yes! That blog was useful at my beginnings, and I still didn't read all posts...

Le'eylan

I'm soo sorry it took so long, I've been superbusy!
I've removed the password but it seems to take a while for it to update,
hopefully it'll work soon.
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Le'eylan on December 07, 2012, 08:42:59 AM
I'm soo sorry it took so long, I've been superbusy!
I've removed the password but it seems to take a while for it to update,
hopefully it'll work soon.

Squee! I'll remove the forum filter so the old embedded images are available again and threads don't ask for passwords.

So how have you been? It's been ages! Nice to see you again. :)

Blue Elf

Wou, txantsan nì'aw! Many thanks for unlocking!

Plumps

FYI, added a new one and corrected a few quirks

Tirea Aean

That New blog... what is it? Who is it? Also, it looks like most posts have a section called Oeyä where it is either purposely incorrect to standards or is written with a colloquial voice. Interesting indeed.

Vawmataw

You forgot MY blog. It is bilingual: Na'vi and English.

Name: Aylì'fyavi leNa'vi
Subject: Na'vi proverbs
Link: http://my.opera.com/ienriqueopera/blog/
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Plumps

Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 20, 2013, 08:21:28 AM
That New blog... what is it? Who is it? Also, it looks like most posts have a section called Oeyä where it is either purposely incorrect to standards or is written with a colloquial voice. Interesting indeed.

I don't know, maybe Tanri or Blue Elf can help – they seem to proofread ... I only just found the blog via Blue Elf's blog.

Ma Kameyu, added ;)

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Blue Elf

Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 20, 2013, 08:21:28 AM
You are speaking about Acronä Kifkey, isn't it? It's blog of our Czech tsmukan Acron. I can't see any Oeyä sections, but they probably serve as placeholder for original version created by Acron before corrections (so he can compare them to see the mistakes - and learn :))

Plumps

Quote from: Blue Elf on January 21, 2013, 01:02:43 AM
You are speaking about Acronä Kifkey, isn't it? It's blog of our Czech tsmukan Acron. I can't see any Oeyä sections, but they probably serve as placeholder for original version created by Acron before corrections (so he can compare them to see the mistakes - and learn :))
I see, that's a great idea to learn. Very good. Furia mefo lu karyu peyä irayo si nìtxan :)