_

Started by _, September 26, 2010, 12:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_

_
_

Hufwe Atxur

Txantsan! Is there a change that there'll be listed if the audio-files are free to use for community projects? But good work since there ain't no good overview of all created audio-examples.
old gallery link?id=1630.jpg[/img]
NEW version of Seed of Language released! Click on the banner to find out more!

Carborundum

Great idea! I'm also curious about what license the clips would be released under, but I suppose that's a question for a later time.
We learn from our mistakes only if we are made aware of them.
If I make a mistake, please bring it to my attention for karma.

omängum fra'uti

This is actually very much something I wanted to do but never had time for, and is why I started the project which at the moment is just a google docs spreadsheet.

Specifically the ability to have things reviewed and the correctness of something available is IMO very important - people may be inclined otherwise to take whatever they hear as correct if they don't know better.  Really look forward to seeing this progress, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one and contributing as I have time.

Some suggestions - reference it with the word list from the dictionary and possibly have a way for people to see what needs to be recorded, and what recordings need to be reviewed.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

omängum fra'uti

Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Tuiq

I thought about adding some kind of that directly to EE. However, people would not have used or abused it and since no data is better than wrong data I did not thought further about it.
Eana Eltu: PDF/TSV/jMemorize