Na'vi Frequency Dictionary - Info and Suggestions

Started by Tìtstewan, April 25, 2014, 08:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

I'm working really hard and sitting the whole weekends on the files to finish it.
Usually I work on that also from monday uo tp friday, but I'm comming home from work with no energy and tired... :(

As for flashcards, I will release also some raw files with this one can create flashcards by a script or program.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

baritone

Quote from: Tìtstewan on August 30, 2014, 05:30:20 AM
I'm working really hard and sitting the whole weekends on the files to finish it.
Usually I work on that also from monday uo tp friday, but I'm comming home from work with no energy and tired... :(
Can I help you?

Tìtstewan

Thanks, but it's better I finish it.
I really want to prevent confusion because that whole project is very difficult and complex, plus it needs much time to explain the methonds I use. I only have to do two things: splitting adpositions and affixes from the root words (a script will count them), and write the results in the final document.
Four thousand words I have to do, then, work is done ;)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

阿波

Tìtstewan

Yes it's still alive. The whole thing need more time than I expected. Oeru txoa livu. :( :-[

Tirea Aean

Tìtstewan

Like before... I still splitting words in their roots and writing the final file. The problem is the time. I completely tired when I'm back from work... :( Most stuff I can do only in the weekends.
Txe'lan mawey, I promiss, I will finishing it!

Tìtstewan

*epic necro*

Only 1200 lines of the T-block to do then... ALL blocks are done and ready to be used for the final file. :D ;D

Tirea Aean

A project update is hardly a necro. ;)

Thanks for the update! I see you are very close to finishing the hardest part!

Tìtstewan

You know how hard it is! ;D And EXTREMELY time-consuming! O____O

EDIT: Only 500 lines to do!! :D

Tìtstewan

So, yeah... Good news:

The most evil part that took me over one year of work is now complete. :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :D ;) :)

The project is now finished. Go HERE :)