Na'vi Valentine's Day! (Please help spread the word!)

Started by Kaltxì Palulukan!, February 06, 2010, 03:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taimunozhan

I've wrote this...

Tìrol tutéru a mì unil tsole'a...

Mì únilìri oel tsole'a
tutét a mì oeyä tirea
poéri
txep sì
txepit

Te'lán 'ekong srak?
Ke txo nga oehu
ke lu, ulte ngahu
tirea oeyä ke lu.

New a oe ngat tse'a
New a oe ngat kame
Oeng new pivlltxe san...
...paylltxe san "yawne"

Mì ton fu
Äo sawke
tivinnnari
oeri sanhìt
ulte mì
ronsem oeyä
ngahu liveiu

Plltxe!
Plltxe oer!
Oe plltxe kop!
Plltxe ngaru
san "yawne oer leiu".

Ta Zayk (=Ta Taimunozhan = Ta oe = Ta JDS)

PS:Yes, rhymes are non-existent here

'Awve Tìkameie

Another great idea/'project.' Well done, once again.
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: tìkawngä mungeyu on February 07, 2010, 04:03:49 PM
I'm not sure whether kaltxì palulukan would like me helping people with grammar but I have no objections to helping you (although I will wait for his response first).

Help GOOD! Mongo like sheriff!

(Mongo only know that where choo choo go!)
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Kayrìlien

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 07, 2010, 10:56:33 PM
Help GOOD! Mongo like sheriff!

(Mongo only know that where choo choo go!)

Candygram for Kaltxì Palulukan! Candygram for Kaltxì Palulukan!

There's probably some bad grammar in there, along with some poetic license taken with translation (no Na'vi words for moan, caress, perspire, or gravy...grrr...only the first four lines were even remotely possible.).

Anyway, enjoy, and make sure to have plenty of dimes for the William J. Lepetomane Memorial Thruway!

Kayrìlien

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Chef! It's got Chef! (I love his songs!--they are always so over-the-top)

IT'S GOT CHEFFFFF! (Ooh! I wonder if Southpark is on!--gotta run!)
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Kayrìlien

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 07, 2010, 11:19:48 PM

South Park is ALWAYS on...they have every episode available to watch online (except those that first aired on TV between 7 and 28 days before the present date). Just search for "southparkstudios" and it'll show up, and you'll have your South Park fix anytime you're near a computer!

Kayrìlien

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Kayrìlien on February 07, 2010, 11:29:32 PM

South Park is ALWAYS on...they have every episode available to watch online (except those that first aired on TV between 7 and 28 days before the present date). Just search for "southparkstudios" and it'll show up, and you'll have your South Park fix anytime you're near a computer!

Kayrìlien

swwweeeeeeeeeeet Focus on the candy....

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Kayrìlien

OMG Tarna (from Heavy Metal the original Neytiri) is on Southpark!!! It's the cat pee episode.

Kayrìlien

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 08, 2010, 12:08:40 AM

Kayrìlien

OMG Tarna (from Heavy Metal the original Neytiri) is on Southpark!!! It's the cat pee episode.

It's called "cheesing", because it's FON to DUE!

Glad I made your day,

Kayrìlien

edit: You know, I never saw the original Heavy Metal...is it any good? (Don't flame my ignorance plz)

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Kayrìlien on February 08, 2010, 12:22:34 AM
Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 08, 2010, 12:08:40 AM

Kayrìlien

It's called "cheesing", because it's FON to DUE!

Glad I made your day,

Kayrìlien

edit: You know, I never saw the original Heavy Metal...is it any good? (Don't flame my ignorance plz)

HM is somewhere between "okay and good" but it has some great one-liners--and there is Tarna. That was the most blatant corporate attempt to appeal to males 16-well . . .90 (ewww) since Ann and Nancy Wilson's band ("Heart" a 1970's obnoxiously obvious "big breasted women sing rock songs about worshiping men"). So, yeah, shameless, but the southpark parody shows their mindset--which is really funny.

Nume fpi sänume

MGH

I just started learning Na'vi from LearnNavi.or 2 days ago. I can't even make a sentence because I don't know the grammer and stuff. So this pic. is for BEGINNER.

I hope you can see it.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: MGH on February 08, 2010, 01:56:16 AM
I just started learning Na'vi from LearnNavi.or 2 days ago. I can't even make a sentence because I don't know the grammer and stuff. So this pic. is for BEGINNER.

I hope you can see it.

Oel tse'a "it" (I see it)

Oel omum "it" (I get it)

You get karma cookie.

Irayo (Eeee-RI-oh!) Thank you

:)

and thank you for making this your first post! Welcome to the family!  ;D

MGH

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 08, 2010, 02:51:33 AM
Quote from: MGH on February 08, 2010, 01:56:16 AM

I hope you can see it.

Oel tse'a "it" (I see it)

Oel omum "it" (I get it)

You get karma cookie.

Irayo (Eeee-RI-oh!) Thank you

:)

and thank you for making this your first post! Welcome to the family!  ;D

Your welcome. I feel so welcomed - many people on this site are very kind.  :D

Makxarrios

EVERYONE ELSE

Tìran Oe Ngahu mì ayutrel,
Unil pxel,
Emza'u oeyä tiyawn,
Tsawl na taw.

Oeri lu taron,
Ngari längu txo,
Oe Ngahu 'em toruk tsawayon,
Sì Kelkutrelmì tìng mikyun pamtseo,
Oel Ngati kameie mì txon.

Ne nga, Oeya yawne.

Txur’Itan

EVERYONE ELSE

*** Ngayä Meseyri ***

Ngayä meseyri oehu läpu

Ngayä atan oehu tayaron säpi
Ngayä menari yuryom oeyä menari fpi prrte' oehu le'ampi tìng soli

Ngayä 'aw'ampi oehu txep säpi

Ngayä yayä fahew, ulte som le'efu ngayä sì oeyä meseyri le'ampihu säpi

Ngaru oeyä ronsem sì menari sì meseyri sì 'ampi tìng soli           

Oel tskxeik tswìyevon säpi fpi prrte' oehu le'ampi tìng soli

-- Aynagru lefpom sì ftxavang a krr taluna "Ftxozä fpi Aytirea lefpe' Tìyawn" fpi aygnal ulte ayngayä yawne.

私は太った男だ。

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Everyone!

(who has posted a submission so far)

(I am the Cookie Monster of LN.org--and I am watching! Thanks to everyone who makes this place FUN!)

Ftiafpi

Wow, this is such an awesome idea, can't believe I didn't see it until now. Totally gonna make something for this.

Kayrìlien

You know, I forgot to put what category I'm entering in. I'd have to say I'm in the "Everyone Else" category.

Thanks again, this should be great fun seeing everyone's submissions!

Kayrìlien

Atan Aylaru

Here's a beginner submission (I know that my grammar is atrocious) :

Oeyä 'upxare law lu
Atan ngeyäta menari sevin lu
'Awsiteng, oeng 'ong
Oeyä txe'lan na au

Translation:

My message is clear
The light from your eyes is beautiful
Together, we blossom
My heart is like a drum
"Hey!  Ngaru lu fpom srak?"
"What the heck is that?"
"It's uh, Na'vi, you know, from 'Avatar'."
"Sorry, I haven't seen that movie."
o_0

Join Strange Lands - A Pandoran RP: http://forum.learnnavi.org/role-play/strange-lands-a-pandoran-rp-character-thread/