Na'vi Valentine's Day! (Please help spread the word!)

Started by Kaltxì Palulukan!, February 06, 2010, 03:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atanä mungeyu

well, i have no idea in which gategory this belongs... but here it is;
Na'vi+english:
Oeyä tìyawnyu,(my lover)
Ngal oeyä 'aw sì nì'aw lu (you are my one and only )
Ngal oeyä yawne lu (you are my loved/beloved)
Oel tayerkup hu oeyä tìyawn (I will die with my love)
Fay ayli'u kelu swey aylìu  (these words are not the best words)
Slä oeyä tìyawn ketsun polltxe lu (but my love cannot be spoken)
Pelun?, lu mì tirea (why?, it is in the spirit)
tsa'u faw oe tsun kelku si hu (that with which i am able to live with)
na kawkrr tererkup txep (like a never dying fire)
faw tìng atan kop mi lehrrap aytxon (hat which gives light even in dangerous nights)
fi'u tìyawn lu (this is love)
ayoengyä tìyawn lu txur, ketsun kelu ( our love is strong, unable not to be)
'ìay'awn mì ayoengyä aytxe'lan (it will stay in our hearts)
Ayoengyä swey leru 'awsiteng, ayoenyä swey 'eko, ayoengyä swey 'eylan(it is our best together-being, our best attack, our best friend)
Happy valentine, Oeyä smuktu (my sibling)

this was made by me and taronyu ayunilyä alahe, she made the poem+background, i translated it, so if you're gonna +1 me for this, don't you dare not to +1 her too, or else: MUAHAHAHA time...
eywa ayngahu,
atanä mungeyu
edit: taronyu ayunilyä alahe made the background, and now we have made a full valentine's card xD Epic Win eh?
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

aww :) irayo for those last lines
I think this belongs to the 'Everyone Else' categoryy.. ><
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on February 14, 2010, 07:04:02 AM
well i used to be grammar na'zi, check my sig, it explains xD
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on February 14, 2010, 03:36:53 AM
No need for this to be stickied anymore, this post will bump it to first page.

I'm just angry and bitter because im alone.
Yeah, contest ends late tomorrow anyway. Thanks bossman
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

taimunozhan

I've wrote a poem ("The chant to the girl I saw in a dream" on page 2 ) but I forgot selecting a category for it. Which one do you think it is more likely to fit?

Eywa ayngahu lu!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: taimunozhan on February 14, 2010, 05:42:39 PM
I've wrote a poem ("The chant to the girl I saw in a dream" on page 2 ) but I forgot selecting a category for it. Which one do you think it is more likely to fit?

Eywa ayngahu lu!

Try "everyone else. I think "Beginners" might be hard to beat at this point.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on February 14, 2010, 09:31:08 AM
Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on February 14, 2010, 07:04:02 AM
well i used to be grammar na'zi, check my sig, it explains xD

ehm so the grammar na'zi category it is?

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on February 14, 2010, 03:36:53 AM
No need for this to be stickied anymore, this post will bump it to first page.

I'm just angry and bitter because im alone.

Oe-l fì'u-ti kam<äng>e. Ay-sìyawn-ìri fìtsenge-yä txep t<ìyev>erkup kxawm s<äp>i pak...
私は太った男だ。

Kaltxì Palulukan!

LAST CALL for valentines poems.

When I go to sleep tonight, the contest is over (if I remember to lock it). Judging begins tomorrow. Winners announced later.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

hey can I post something a bit off-topic? tho it's still about love..

some friendship love lol. I just realize from Kaltxì Palulukan's pic sig that it's Tìng and Elizabeth's birthday... shouldn't we have some birthday thread? and after people tell when they're birthdays are we update the first post and all... or is that feature somewhere else already?

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on February 15, 2010, 11:32:47 PM

some friendship love lol. I just realize from Kaltxì Palulukan's pic sig that it's Tìng and Elizabeth's birthday... shouldn't we have some birthday thread? and after people tell when they're birthdays are we update the first post and all... or is that feature somewhere else already?
i guess i'm gonna sound real stupid here, with the unavoidable question: who are ting and elizabeth?
eywa ayngahu,
atanä mungeyu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on February 16, 2010, 12:47:21 AM

i guess i'm gonna sound real stupid here, with the unavoidable question: who are ting and elizabeth?
eywa ayngahu,
atanä mungeyu
lol. well I just talked to Tìng in another thread, but I don't think I have talked to Elizabeth.. but still.. they're a part of this forum ><

EDIT: oh wow! the new edit thing!! there's some green line! woww lol >< new features ftw!!

Txep Txelan

Wow, okay.  Been fiddling with this for the last few days, but all the other ones on here are soooo good, and my grammar is marginal and can't find all the words I need (takes a deep breath) (I really need help and a new brain with more room in it):
Grammar suck category:

Pxel tsko swizaw kin taron lu  (Like the bow and arrow are needed for the hunt)
Nga peu oeyä txe'lan kin lu  (You are what my heart needs)
Omum oe lu míngayä txe'lan teya oe irr  (Knowing I am in your heart fills me with joy)
Na taw oe tse'eia ngayä lor  (Like the sky I see your beauty)
Na utral aymokriyä oel ngati kameie  (Like utral aymokriyä I see you)
Ngayä txe'lan oeyä trr lu  (Your heart is my day)
Ngayä som oeyä txon lu  (Your warmth is my night)
Ngayä irr pam tompa   (Your laughter is rain [falling on the leaves] - couldn't find words for that  :()
Nga lu oeyä timuntxa fpi tirey    (You are my mate for life)
Oe tiyawn nga ik tawng ta'em   (I will love you [until the mountains fall from the sky] - again the word fall mocks me!  Argh :-\)
Irr Valentaynyä trr   (Happy Valentine's Day)

Good grief, a really need somes learnin's.  *sigh*  Hope this is good enough for the Skxawng category.  Trying to find words at the last minute is not good.  Sounded good in English.   :(
"Mawey na'viyä mawey!" - Neytiri

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on February 16, 2010, 12:58:39 AM

eywa ayngahu,
atanä mungeyu
lol. well I just talked to Tìng in another thread, but I don't think I have talked to Elizabeth.. but still.. they're a part of this forum ><

EDIT: oh wow! the new edit thing!! there's some green line! woww lol >< new features ftw!!

Tìng is the some mod here. She's okay, I guess. She gets her coolness from me though (flex...pose...stretch). And Elizabeth is my oldest friend. Don't bother with the spoiler. Seriously--nothing to see there.

Okay, so let me go to sleep and I will try to get to reading everyone's poetry tomorrow, after work.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 16, 2010, 01:49:30 AM

eywa ayngahu,
atanä mungeyu

Tìng is the some mod here. She's okay, I guess. She gets her coolness from me though (flex...pose...stretch). And Elizabeth is my oldest friend. Don't bother with the spoiler. Seriously--nothing to see there.

Okay, so let me go to sleep and I will try to get to reading everyone's poetry tomorrow, after work.

lol keep posing there Kaltxì Palulukan ><
I'm sorry

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on February 16, 2010, 01:58:16 AM
Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 16, 2010, 01:49:30 AM

eywa ayngahu,
atanä mungeyu

lol keep posing there Kaltxì Palulukan ><
I'm sorry

I warned you not to read it.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Atanä mungeyu

i really loved making a valentine's card in na'vi! it's wonderful, how beautiful na'vi is, and i've loved it from first sight, and i will love it forever. avatar will never be forgotten, or beaten, for a long time,
making our card was really fun, and a great way to polish up my na'vi!
i wish more people had entered, it would have been awesome, it's a long time since i've had such a great time making stuff, and being around here is awesome, i've never known people that were so nice to me, it's hard to find people in holland taht don't think only about football, beer etc... and it sucks.., but people here are awesome
eywa ayngahu,
atanä mungeyu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on February 16, 2010, 08:03:52 AM
i really loved making a valentine's card in na'vi! it's wonderful, how beautiful na'vi is, and i've loved it from first sight, and i will love it forever. avatar will never be forgotten, or beaten, for a long time,
making our card was really fun, and a great way to polish up my na'vi!
i wish more people had entered, it would have been awesome, it's a long time since i've had such a great time making stuff, and being around here is awesome, i've never known people that were so nice to me, it's hard to find people in holland taht don't think only about football, beer etc... and it sucks.., but people here are awesome
eywa ayngahu,
atanä mungeyu

lol and yeah this is a pretty fun thing to do.. a lot of ppl have entered I think.. really? just beer and football? :O
lol we're awesome ppl! :P
(oh man, back to fragment sentences ><)