Na'vi workbook mistakes and corrections

Started by Tuteyä amuiä 'itan, March 03, 2010, 08:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

in "Na'vi workbook - commonly used four letter words" the second slide "Atan" u have "light" twice spelt the same but one is wrong. not sure it thats how it supposed 2 be or not just figured i would let u know

in "Na'vi Workbook - Na'vi Connectors, Conjunctions, and other Common Words" theres a few that arnt set right the word that shows up and the word that is spoken is not right...the word "ìla" shows up and the word "lu" is spoken, "Na" is spoken as "soon" (dont know the right spelling but thats how it sounds), "Lu" is spoken as "Kì lu" (again dont know the spelling so bare with), "Tsun" as "Mì", "Ke lu" as "lrrpa", "Mì" as "ke", "wrrpa" as "Na", "Ke" as "ta", "Ne" as "sla", "Ta" as "tom", "Slä" as "ka", "tam" no sound, and "Kä" no sound

in "Na'vi Workbook - Five Letter Adjectives, Adverbs, Conjunctions" slide 12 "Tsteu" has "Brave" in there twice

in "Na'vi Workbook - Three Letter Adjectives and Connectors" the first slide "Txo" only has 2 choices the 3rd is blank

ill be updating this as i encounter them

i think thats it... just trying 2 help  ;D ;D

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Thanks

I realize there are several mistakes that got through, for reasons to detailed to explain here. I have been reliant on people to help me find them. I moved this to a topic all its own, so as not to clutter the other, unrelated thread. If anyone else finds anything I shoudl correct, please let me know and I will get to it immediately.

Irayo in advance.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)