Need someone to write lyrics!

Started by varrin7, August 02, 2010, 07:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

varrin7

I'm composing music for an indie game and I would like to have some ethnic vocals for the soundtrack. I have a friend who will be singing for me, but I need some lyrics. I usually don't like it when lyrics are in English, as it distracts the person sometimes if the recognize the words, and also because I think having the lyrics in a foreign language is cool.

So could anyone right me some lyrics in Na'vi? The meaning should be something along the lines of going off to war for loved ones, the emotions brought up by war, etc. As far as length, the piece is going to be about 2 minutes, so it should be something that would fit around the average song. If needed though I could repeat some sections.

A side note: I'm definitely no expert on Na'vi, so I will probably need some help on pronunciations and things like that in order to help out my vocalist.

(If this is in the wrong section of the forum I apologize. Wasn't sure where something like this should go.)

varrin7

Payä Tìrol

Perhaps if you came up with something in English, we could help translate it, but I'm personally not very creative when it comes to things like this :P
Oeyä atanìl mì sìvawm, mipa tìreyä tìsìlpeyur yat terìng

varrin7

Okay that I can do. I'll have them up in a bit.