Trace it! Na’vi Worksheet Compiled by James Lassan (Revised)

Started by jlassan, February 28, 2010, 11:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlassan

In the attached file, you will find the Na'vi word for something in grey and then the English in black. Copy out the Na'vi word by tracing it with your pen/pencil and learn it by saying it out loud Version 2

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Woah, sorry but I have to burst you bubble. You should check in the dictionary before assuming words, we can't let misinformation get spread.

nga [ŋa] pn. You

fpom [fpom] n. Well-being,peace

srak(e) [sɾak(ɛ)] ?.   (marker for yes-no questions) <---only yes/no questions

Ngaru lu fpom srak? asks Are you well? not How are you?
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

jlassan

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on February 28, 2010, 12:21:59 PM
Woah, sorry but I have to burst you bubble. You should check in the dictionary before assuming words, we can't let misinformation get spread.

nga [ŋa] pn. You

fpom [fpom] n. Well-being,peace

srak(e) [sɾak(ɛ)] ?.   (marker for yes-no questions) <---only yes/no questions

Ngaru lu fpom srak? asks Are you well? not How are you?

Changed made and new version uploaded in the place of the orrigenal file upload  thank you :) i got the how are you from anouther site so i now know the right wording

Nume fpi sänume

Cool worksheet idea. I could see these helping as well. Have you talked to Kaltxì palulukan yet about prhaps adding this into the activity book?

jlassan

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on February 28, 2010, 05:34:02 PM
Cool worksheet idea. I could see these helping as well. Have you talked to Kaltxì palulukan yet about prhaps adding this into the activity book?

no, I havn't, although im not sure whether it would be classed as activities or just learning resources?