New Skype Chat

Started by Maweyatan, July 07, 2010, 02:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maweyatan

I have taken it upon myself to create another Skype chat, because the other has been going off-topic. This chat is for learning the Na'vi language by surrounding yourself by it. There are also people there to help you (like Tirea Aean, Alìm Tsamsiyu, Steven Lang, and I.)

Quoteskype:?chat&blob=KDyJOWnli06KaezTgAWC1Fk2UfoQbkYDHll9I9pWmqB013swOOZZN2AyLQN9nqZqMrTrVKautv1r3L6iLGepOPLz
Just copy and paste that into your browser.

You MAY speak 'ìnglìsì (or any other language for that matter) OR Na'vi. I don't mind either way. Happy chatting! BUT, remember, do not go offtopic unless nìNa'vi.

~Maweyatan

UPDATE: Do NOT use Chrome when putting the address in your browser, it is not compatible with Skype.

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Wait... how do we get to this?  I didn't even know Skype had chatrooms...

Maweyatan

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 07, 2010, 03:47:02 PM
Wait... how do we get to this?  I didn't even know Skype had chatrooms...

Copy and paste the address into the area of your web browser that says something along the lines of: "http://forum.learnnavi.org/your-projects-other-resources/new-skype-chat/blah blah blah, etc." It will open up Skype and forward you to my group (I may have said chat, but it is basically a group). I hope this helps! ;D

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Ooh!  Dude that's cool!

Maweyatan

Yep yep. I appreciate that you like the idea. The first Skype group for the language was going way off topic. Atleast now it can be on topic about the language or off topic in Na'vi! ;D

Tirea Aean

Since this was asked about in the beginner section, and the guy couldnt find it, and this skype chat is still active, with many members of this forum in it, I feel that this topic is worth a sticky, even tho this topic hasnt been posted in for a while.

--Tirea

Maweyatan

Maweyatan

ExLibrisMortis

Maweyatan

ma ExLib, You have to have skype open AND the browser. It should direct you to the chat.

ExLibrisMortis

Yup, have em both open, not working. Copy pasta'd to the address bar in my browser. Not working.

ExLibrisMortis

found the problem, not compatible with Chrome. FYI, will not work with Chrome.

Now waiting for host to accept.

Maweyatan

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on December 29, 2010, 10:54:55 PM
found the problem, not compatible with Chrome. FYI, will not work with Chrome.

Now waiting for host to accept.

Hey, I thought I saw it in this thread, but it was in another new thread. I'll add to first post.

Kxani

ok done, now you you do yours :D

cheryl381

I will also join skype chat to you .
Thanks for inform .
-

Vakari

Ok, just waiting to be accepted. For a few days now. :P
Join Project Tribal here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!) Feel free to PM me about it!
old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Nyx

Quote from: Vakari on May 11, 2011, 04:37:40 AM
Yeah, it seems you have to wait till the host signs in. Add me (ivievine) and I'll add you to the chat ^^ But don't worry, you're not missing out, it's pretty silent

Maweyatan

Quote from: Vakari on May 11, 2011, 04:37:40 AM

I am so sorry! D: I, myself, have not been able to get on.

@Nyx, I think that I'll make you co-admin. ;3

Ikxeru

Tewti! Pängkxo ko!

Is this chat still alive? When will you meet normally?
Considering my language skills as a speaker, I still feel as a beginner and I want to embrace any chance to speak.
Compute for a greater good! Join LN's folding@home-team!

Krro tsayun oe 'ivefu nìftxavang nìmun.
Krro oeri txe'lan tìsraw ke sasyi nulkrr ulte tsun oe rivun tìme'emit nìmun.
Krro fra'u lasyatem.
Krro a lu pxiye'rìn, pxiswaway, pxiset, set.
Krro lu krrpe? Ke omum nìno, tì'eyngmungwrr a'aw a lu oer.
Krro layu...

Tirea Aean

I suppose I could log into skype Tuesday and Thursday afternoons around 1300 utc-5