OC's hand made Ikran plushies for sale

Started by Palulukan-Makto, July 03, 2011, 01:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syulang

these are really good! they look so cute  :) I would buy one, but I have no money  :( perhaps I would be able to make one. would you be able to post a pattern, or a blueprint of sorts?  :) I'm sure other peole would be interested too.  ;D
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Palulukan-Makto

Quote from: Syulang on July 18, 2011, 08:58:33 PM
these are really good! they look so cute  :) I would buy one, but I have no money  :( perhaps I would be able to make one. would you be able to post a pattern, or a blueprint of sorts?  :) I'm sure other peole would be interested too.  ;D

heres the patterns for everyone who want to make their own :)
Oel ngati kameie

Avatar is the greatest movie of all time!!!

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!" - Neytiri

'Oma Tirea

Txantsan :D Irayo for sharing those :)

Säfpìl: you could make some green/turquoise colored ayikran for sale.  If you're lucky, maybe one of them will get named Seze ;D

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Kamean

Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Palulukan-Makto

your welcome i hope to see everyones Ikran plushies soon :)
Oel ngati kameie

"You have a strong heart. No fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child!" - Neytiri

Yayo

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Palulukan-Makto

Quote from: Yayo on July 19, 2011, 07:18:22 PM
Nice blueprints! LOL @ "beard".  ;D

yeah i know its funny...but i have no idea what it is called besides beard
Oel ngati kameie

Amaya

Palulukan-Makto

Oel ngati kameie

'Oma Tirea

And the "antennae" are better known as "meswin" ;)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Palulukan-Makto

Oel ngati kameie

DJ Makto

Out of curiosity how much stuffing do you use to make the plushies?

Just looking at Walmart, and the only quantity of stuffing available is 2 pounds--I suspect I could make a rookery of Ikrans with that...  :o

Palulukan-Makto

well it depends if u want to stuff it a little or a lot, i stuff it a lot so its all fluffy and soft for you to cuddle with, my first Ikran plushie i made i didnt stuff it that much but the other one i made after i stuffed them more, so its really up to u
Oel ngati kameie

Blue Elf

They're really nice, thinking about creating one too (although I'm afraid I need two as there will be quarrel between my daughters :))
I'm interested, what is ikran's original size when using your original pattern? picture size is 9,2 x 12,7 centimeters, what seems to be quite short. I resired pattern to A4 paper size, but now wings are longer than body (at line where they should be sewed together)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Palulukan-Makto

Quote from: Blue Elf on July 22, 2011, 03:51:29 PM
They're really nice, thinking about creating one too (although I'm afraid I need two as there will be quarrel between my daughters :))
I'm interested, what is ikran's original size when using your original pattern? picture size is 9,2 x 12,7 centimeters, what seems to be quite short. I resired pattern to A4 paper size, but now wings are longer than body (at line where they should be sewed together)

thats the original pattern, i just blew the pattern up a little so it would be easer to work with
Oel ngati kameie

Äteya

I always thought it was called a crest.
Quote from: Amaya on July 19, 2011, 08:31:34 PM
It's called a "chin vane"  :) ;)

Irayo for this wonderful idea. Now I just need to figure out how to sew. ;D

Palulukan-Makto

well sorry to say but im going out of business since my trip to Seattle im just not feeling like sewing any more....if u had an order from me, i am sorry that you wont be getting it, i posted the patterns on this forum i will also tell you what else i used when i get home from work
Oel ngati kameie

Yayo

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Palulukan-Makto

Oel ngati kameie

Human No More

Quote from: OmaticayaClan on July 29, 2011, 12:42:07 PM
im sorry guys
Don't worry.. if you feel you can't do more, then don't. Maybe one day you will again.
I did want one, but it's important for you not to burn yourself out.
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman