online wiccan/pagan na'vi clan

Started by 'Ì'awn Menari, June 18, 2010, 11:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Ì'awn Menari

my mom and my sis are the ones who give me the most trouble.  i haven't been self-dedicated (full out ritual wise...), but spiritually i've joined with the Lord and Lady.  that's cool =D.  i couldn't do solitary, i'm more of a group person.  there aren't many pagans where i live...=( so it makes it difficult to find anyone.  all my wiccan or pagan ayeylan are on youtube, or on here...except for maybe 1 or two.  ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Amaya

:D yeah, solitary isn't for everyone, but I've always been the independent type.  It can be hard to have to manage alone though, I know.  You know all of us support you even if we aren't physically there, right?

Tsufätu Ayioangä

I'm totally in and even willing to lead some things if needed.

A few questions though, how much Na'vi and Pandorean things wouild be encourperated?  Would we do rituals for Eywa by name or still The Goddess?

'Ì'awn Menari

Srane  ;D.  and i'm there for all of you i hope you know that ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on June 23, 2010, 11:44:11 PM
I'm totally in and even willing to lead some things if needed.

A few questions though, how much Na'vi and Pandorean things wouild be encourperated?  Would we do rituals for Eywa by name or still The Goddess?

The Goddess is our Eywa.  so personally i feel comfortable with our Goddess...idk what the others think.  as for how much is incorperated...well, that's also up to everyone ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Amaya

I'd like to see a few things translated into Na'vi, other than Ultxarun mìfpom that I already did, that is  ;)  My own skills are not nearly at the right level yet, although I'd be willing to try to take on at least a few of the simpler things.  The way we say things often strongly effects the way we think, and all of you know how much clarity of thought has to do with outcome.  By putting them into a language which we all share and which we associate so closely with a strong nature-spirit, it can only help.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

'Ì'awn Menari

we can translate some chants into Na'vi.  i've started working on a couple, but that kinda needed me to reword them so they would sound good niNa'vi.  :D
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Amaya on June 24, 2010, 12:02:33 AM
I'd like to see a few things translated into Na'vi, other than Ultxarun mìfpom that I already did, that is  ;)  My own skills are not nearly at the right level yet, although I'd be willing to try to take on at least a few of the simpler things.  The way we say things often strongly effects the way we think, and all of you know how much clarity of thought has to do with outcome.  By putting them into a language which we all share and which we associate so closely with a strong nature-spirit, it can only help.

Blessed Be  ;D
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Amaya

I'm thinking simpler than chants, actually.  Things like the threefold law and the rede, really really basic stuff, you know?  I'm...well, one might say a lot more freeform and tend to avoid other people's premade chants in favour of calling upon the elements in the way that comes to me out of my meditative state while in ritual.  Most of my ritual, in fact, is quite silent.  But that's just me, of course, and what works for me.

;) see now why I'm a solitary?  I'm just a teensy bit contrary when it comes to conformity.

'Ì'awn Menari

i haven't really done a ritual.  i just love the chants they are very pretty.  hrh to each is their own.  but yeah we can try to translate the 3 fold law and the rede.  i'm also wondering if the group should talk on skype occasionally or not...cause personally just typing everything out isn't the same as talking to the person.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Amaya

hehe, skype might be fun >.> although it tends to kill my computer...really need more ram.  Pah, I'm poor and have other priorities, like feeding the cats, eating and silly things like that  ;)

My trouble with chants is the uniformity...what can I say, my mother raised me to be very wary of "organized" and "streamlined" things, but if a person was raised in a more "normal western religious" upbringing I could see where sharing the same words can be comforting.  Mostly all the chants I've seen make me either slightly edgy because they make me think of brainwashing, or I find them silly and they make me giggle horribly.  But as you say, to each their own. ;D  If I really need a particular spell I tend to mutate the words just enough so that they suit my particular situation.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Amaya on June 24, 2010, 08:45:37 AM
hehe, skype might be fun >.> although it tends to kill my computer...really need more ram.  Pah, I'm poor and have other priorities, like feeding the cats, eating and silly things like that  ;)

My trouble with chants is the uniformity...what can I say, my mother raised me to be very wary of "organized" and "streamlined" things, but if a person was raised in a more "normal western religious" upbringing I could see where sharing the same words can be comforting.  Mostly all the chants I've seen make me either slightly edgy because they make me think of brainwashing, or I find them silly and they make me giggle horribly.  But as you say, to each their own. ;D  If I really need a particular spell I tend to mutate the words just enough so that they suit my particular situation.

mhm ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Elektrolurch

I'm in!

Btw, I'm kinda wiccan, atheist, buddhist, animalist, shamanist, animist and animatist. ::)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

'Ì'awn Menari

differences are a normal and healthy thing  :D
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Elektrolurch

Haahmm, yeah, that's right. :D Are there any special rules I have to follow?
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

'Ì'awn Menari

aside from the rede i don't think we came up with any rules.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Nusumea Tirea

I'm not really a wiccan or pagan but if you could use a shaman I would be happy to join.

'Ì'awn Menari

hrh i'm probably goint to need to start a list soon. 
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Dominique

I'm game :D
I'm, kind of Pagan. If that makes any sense at all, hrh.