here's one of my pendants I've made

Stones Are

Turquoise (believe its kingman)
Tiger's Eye
Lithium Quartz
Fluted Brass
and glass tile beads
and dyed hairpipe

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Amaya

Delivering papers this morning I was reminded of how...cozy it is to live where I live  (don't be jealous now 8) ) my neighbors to the back have a large pentacle-star of woven sticks hanging on their front door and a besom leaning next to it (although I've never actually asked them whether they're pagan or not I highly suspect they may be) and then there's this:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/threlfile/bcloset/witchtwn.html

scuse the horrible background, but you might all find the article itself interesting.  Yes, this is where I live.

*hugs her hometown* and this is why I wouldn't ever want to live anywhere else (except maybe on one of the little nearby islands ;) )

'Ì'awn Menari

where's ur city at, cause i'm visiting for possible real-estate options if Eagle River AK doesn't work out  ::)
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Amaya

hehe waaaay out on the west coast of Canada!

It's beeeeyootiful here though 8) ;D

http://www.welt-atlas.de/map_of_canada_7-612 just dipping down on the tip of the island on the faaaar left

Tompa'Ivong

suprisingly I was stationed around Ft Lewis in WA state, near Lakewood/Olympia

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

'Ì'awn Menari

Yup definately checking it out  :D  i loved Canada when i drove through there.  beautiful country ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Amaya

hehe.  What part of the country were you in, out of curiosity?

Yeah, sometimes I forget just how blessed I am to live where I live.  Seriously.  Then I remember, and it makes me smile.  Only in Victoria would you not be surprised to find somebody's pentacle art-project glass...thing (can't describe it but it's like a plate with beads glued on and a blue star painted on the bottom) out in the "free" pile in front of a house.

*grins*

And the weather's even good most of the time, as long as you don't mind a little rain.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Amaya on July 06, 2010, 05:28:41 PM
hehe.  What part of the country were you in, out of curiosity?

Yeah, sometimes I forget just how blessed I am to live where I live.  Seriously.  Then I remember, and it makes me smile.  Only in Victoria would you not be surprised to find somebody's pentacle art-project glass...thing (can't describe it but it's like a plate with beads glued on and a blue star painted on the bottom) out in the "free" pile in front of a house.

*grins*

And the weather's even good most of the time, as long as you don't mind a little rain.

we drove through Yukon, and british columbia i think.  i remember staying the night in White Horse.  beautiful town.  only problem with Alaska is that it doesn't allow SSM, and hopefully if i become a priestess, i wanted to be able to marry off straight and homosexual couples...it's sad =( and the town's burger king had a pentacle up for the holidays (i think it was yule) and ppl went nuts...

that was a beautiful necklace you made Tsmuke =D
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Amaya

Ah, yup that's my area allright.  Or near to it at least  :D

the marriage thing sucks, but what can you do really?  But I completely know what you mean.

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Amaya

Just a heads-up to all you lovely folks, I'm off to my brother's wedding halfway across the country (and in the middle of a heatwave...gods, I'm gonna die!  :'(

I'll be back in a little under a week.  I might have net access while I'm there but won't likely have much time, so many important things to do :-*

Blessed Be, aysmuk!

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Ean Hufwetulyu

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Woa!  This thread moved way to fast for me to keep up with.  Someone mind filling me in on the details of what's been decided?

Ean Hufwetulyu

Quote from: Aykerusey mì Terìran on July 07, 2010, 03:58:16 PM
Woa!  This thread moved way to fast for me to keep up with.  Someone mind filling me in on the details of what's been decided?
we have decided on a clan name and now picture of hometree is being made.

'Ì'awn Menari

we also came up with the rules of the clan and the leadership...we just need to figure out the duties of the leaders
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Tsufätu Ayioangä

Are those listed nicely somewhere for me to take a look at?