'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Elektrolurch

Quote from: I'awn Menari on June 27, 2010, 10:22:48 AM
Quote from: Virid'ian on June 27, 2010, 10:15:29 AM
Thank you. :)

Nice.. I'll do something with them. For sure..

???

= I'll remember them, write them down somewhere...
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

'Ì'awn Menari

oooooohhhhhhh. sran, sran.  don't confuse a blonde it's not a good thing  :P ;) ::)
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Elektrolurch

Quote from: I'awn Menari on June 27, 2010, 03:50:29 PM
oooooohhhhhhh. sran, sran.  don't confuse a blonde it's not a good thing  :P ;) ::)

Okeyokey I won't ::) :D
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Tompa'Ivong

watch out for that 'invisible' rock, you might trip over it

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

'Ì'awn Menari

too late  :P ;) ::)...i was testing gravity and it was there...and yeah...hrh XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Tompa'Ivong

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.

'Ì'awn Menari

what bran...*i'awn hits a branch* oohhhhhhhh that branch HRH

anywho.  we've got the council set up on the group, now we need to work on the rules and what not.  ^_^  if anyone has ideas for rules on here please speak up =D.  it's a group effort after all.  so far there's the rede and the rule of three (for obvious reasons hrh)
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Tompa'Ivong

Quote from: I'awn Menari on June 27, 2010, 04:08:47 PM
what bran...*i'awn hits a branch* oohhhhhhhh that branch HRH

anywho.  we've got the council set up on the group, now we need to work on the rules and what not.  ^_^  if anyone has ideas for rules on here please speak up =D.  it's a group effort after all.  so far there's the rede and the rule of three (for obvious reasons hrh)

oe mllte on the rede and threefold law, maybe some others, respect for the clan elders, If you are going to do something, do it correct (proper), I dunno if when a circle is cast there is a specific direction you enter in(east for Native Americans)(and also always walking clockwise in a circle).

I know alot about this topic from my experiences with Powwows, some general knowledge about life cycles, and other things.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Tompa'Ivong on June 27, 2010, 04:29:55 PM

oe mllte on the rede and threefold law, maybe some others, respect for the clan elders, If you are going to do something, do it correct (proper), I dunno if when a circle is cast there is a specific direction you enter in(east for Native Americans)(and also always walking clockwise in a circle).

I know alot about this topic from my experiences with Powwows, some general knowledge about life cycles, and other things.

well each tradition is different so is indvidual.  so we cannot say what is proper and what isn't proper (we aren't Garde...is anyone here Gardenian before i say that?), so i guess it can vary about who leads the circle at the time.  though i do like the idea bout the respecting elders.  that has been done so little in American Society adn ppl forget that they have seen much through the years.  
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Tompa'Ivong

well, indeed true, thats why we learn each others' traditions

'Ì'awn Menari

Sran, sran  ;D

oh Tompa how did u get an picture at ur signature?  i want to get the wiccan clan pic i made for the FB group and have it on there...but i don't know how to
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Ean Hufwetulyu

'Ì'awn Menari

hrh we were talking about some new rules for the clan.  Tompa'ivong suggested that 1 rule be to respect our elders...well hold on...

QuoteTompa'Ivong on Today at 02:29:55 pm

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Ean Hufwetulyu

'Ì'awn Menari

where's our other council members i wonder...?
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Ean Hufwetulyu

'Ì'awn Menari

hrh...so the respect elders is rule number pxey?   :D  any other ideas? ^_^
oh and tompa if you want to be in the Facebook group send me a personal message with ur name on there so that way i can let u in and can send u a link if you want.   :D
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Amaya

ngaytxoa, I was asleep.  I am fairly nocturnal right now as my only "job" at this time is a newspaper route.

But now I'm awake  :-*

As far as rules, I agree with respecting your elders.  As far as rules within a circle, I would think those should be set by whomever has been chosen at that time to lead any ritual.  For example, quite a bit of my ritual and suchlike comes from Irish Celtic tradition, which means that generally when I build a circle, unless there's a very good reason, it always faces West, toward Tir na n'Og.

Anyway that's my two cents on the matter.