Started by Prrton, September 02, 2010, 08:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest2859

This gave me an idea of something I can do. Tell me what you think:

Prrton

Quote from: Eana Nantang on November 04, 2010, 06:49:52 PM
This gave me an idea of something I can do. Tell me what you think:

It's a Windows icon file??

It looks nice, but if it has some "function" or some relationship to Flash other than being a replacement for the Adobe Flash application icon, I can't figure it out on my Mac. I can see that you have the icon rendered a many different sizes to support the modern Windows OS.

I get the Fä+LeL as being the F+l of the Flash app icon.

;D

guest2859

Yep, that's all my insufficient-Na'vi mind will let me do. It's just a 5-layer icon to replace a shortcut.

----------Edit 1----------

Hey, I got four out of who knows? icons!

nìTsìng Lekinama Yayo

Quote from: Eana Nantang on November 04, 2010, 09:09:55 PM
Yep, that's all my insufficient-Na'vi mind will let me do. It's just a 5-layer icon to replace a shortcut.

Love love LOVE these! ^w^ If my version of the Adobe Suite wasn't on my dad's computer, I would so use these. But what should we do for the help viewer icon? (The white one on the right.) It's just a question mark, and 'Eoio... doesn't have... a question mark.  ???  Maybe instead we should have the stack for srak instead?

Prrton

Quote from: nìTsìng Lekinama Yayo on November 13, 2010, 08:55:00 AM

Love love LOVE these! ^w^ If my version of the Adobe Suite wasn't on my dad's computer, I would so use these. But what should we do for the help viewer icon? (The white one on the right.) It's just a question mark, and 'Eoio... doesn't have... a question mark.  ???  Maybe instead we should have the stack for srak instead?

By popular demand, there is a question mark now. It's "optional" to actually type it, but it's available in the font.

nìTsìng Lekinama Yayo

Quote from: Prrton on November 13, 2010, 10:16:55 AM
Quote from: nìTsìng Lekinama Yayo on November 13, 2010, 08:55:00 AM

By popular demand, there is a question mark now. It's "optional" to actually type it, but it's available in the font.

Oh, opps, missed that.  ;D That works then. Irayo!

Eywa'eveng-tìranyu

Couldn't you just add symbols for ll, rr, ay, aw, ey and ew in the font?
That would make it independent of the program you use.

Ikran Ahiyìk

Then others who don't have the font will see something no sense...

Quote from: Kemaweyan on October 21, 2010, 10:36:15 AM
Try clear the font cache:

• Remove the font from the system
  • Find all *.lst files on system disk (C: )
  • Remove all AdobeFntХ.lst, where X would be any number
  • Reboot you system
  • Install the font
After I find someone help I have found several AdobeFnt11.lst...

I followed your steps, but the problem is still here.

After first time of cleaning they produce two more again... then I delete them again,
after second time they don't produce, but the subtitles remain unusual size and combination don't work...
Plltxe nìhiyìk na ikran... oe fmeri sìltsan nì'ul slivu, ngaytxoa...

See the new version with fingerings!

Eywa'eveng-tìranyu

Is there any way to use the ligatures in OpenOffice?

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eywa'eveng-tìranyu on November 17, 2010, 03:05:52 AM
Is there any way to use the ligatures in OpenOffice?

No. I wish. that would solve my problems.

the ONLY(!) office suite that can do them is Microsoft Office 2010. I haz.

as i said in this thread before somewhere, the good ol plain Notepad exe on windows obeys ALL rules of the font: ligatures and contextual substitution.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eywa'eveng-tìranyu on November 17, 2010, 02:45:19 AM
Couldn't you just add symbols for ll, rr, ay, aw, ey and ew in the font?
That would make it independent of the program you use.

do you have a ll, rr, ay, aw, ey, and ew key on your keyboard?

then thats why he decided on the contextual substitution of a sequential existence of such character to their single glyph counterparts. in short, thats why it makes sense to have <two r in a row=rr> contextually substituted to become <one package of rr=rr>. if that makes sense. if we HAD these letters in our alphabets and if there were these keys on our keyboards, then what you suggest would be so. it IS(!) possible that we can do AltGr+L, AltGr+R ==> ll rr but i see no other way to get the dipthongs. again, just use it on the forum, and microsoft NOTEPAD works amazingly with this font package.

Ngawng

I love this writing system! Last night I stole my mum's calligraphy set and just wrote out random stuff in Eoio. Love.

29.f.australia

Prrton

Quote from: Ngawng on November 18, 2010, 05:36:15 AM
I love this writing system! Last night I stole my mum's calligraphy set and just wrote out random stuff in Eoio. Love.

Awwww. I love love. That's what Eoio should be about in my book. It doesn't need to be broadly adopted or official in any way... just loved and used by those who love it for whatever makes them happy.

Maweyatan

Quote from: Prrton on November 18, 2010, 12:37:40 PM
Quote from: Ngawng on November 18, 2010, 05:36:15 AM

Awwww. I love love. That's what Eoio should be about in my book. It doesn't need to be broadly adopted or official in any way... just loved and used by those who love it for whatever makes them happy.

I write some history notes in Eoio, and I also use the font for labeling my school binders. :P

~Lover of this written form

guest2859

[For Future Print]

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eana Nantang on November 20, 2010, 12:20:51 PM
[For Future Print]

I really like the original one that Prrton did. It showed the lenition path and also the lere'o forms.

it might need an update on the numbers after that change was made.

guest2859

I like it too, but I'm not that brilliant when it comes to non-English symbols.  ;)

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eana Nantang on November 21, 2010, 10:51:51 AM
I like it too, but I'm not that brilliant when it comes to non-English symbols.  ;)

did you remember the lere'o forms of f, ts, s? they are "shortened" when they are the first letter of word that starts with a consonant cluster, ie

sngä'i, tsngan, fngap. --> sngä'i tsngan fngap

compare to

sop tsa'u foru --> sop tsa'u foru

minute detail tho. theres also apparently a shortened r.

Kì'eyawn

Ma smuktu, i got a bit behind.  Where can i download the latest version of 'Eoio?
eo Eywa oe 'ia

Fra'uri tìyawnur oe täpivìng nìwotx...

Prrton

Quote from: Kì'eyawn on November 21, 2010, 01:51:19 PM
Ma smuktu, i got a bit behind.  Where can i download the latest version of 'Eoio?

There's not a particularly new version. I think you have it already.