Puk Pxaw 'Rrta - A Book Around the Earth

Started by Tìtstewan, February 25, 2013, 12:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Elf

Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on July 27, 2013, 03:22:31 PM
Ma Tìtstewan, is there a PDF version of the book? I would like to read it.
that's not possible - book is traveling around the word and people write into this book, so online version is not available. If you participate, it comes one day into your hands ;)
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Vawmataw

Quote from: Blue Elf on July 27, 2013, 03:26:56 PM
Quote from: Kameyu a Kepekmì on July 27, 2013, 03:22:31 PM
Ma Tìtstewan, is there a PDF version of the book? I would like to read it.
that's not possible - book is traveling around the word and people write into this book, so online version is not available. If you participate, it comes one day into your hands ;)
Ok.
I deleted my message after I read the first post.

I thought it was a book with infos or a story.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tìtstewan

Here I have scanned the first two pages:
(Oe askxawng forgot to scan the other 3 pages...I have only the first 2 pages)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

hemmond

So scan them... Or is it already on the way?
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

xelloss

Kaltxì ma smuktu

sunu oer merel ngeyä  :D

Puk alor ayngahu frakrr !
Le premier homme qui est mort à du être drôlement surpris.
Partir c'est mourir un peu, et mourir c'est partir beaucoup.
La Terre est basse.
Les lénitions, en rouge

Le Na'vi fpi Ayskxawng 2022

hemmond

Well... I was bored about 30 mins, so I played with Google Maps. As the result, I made a map with persons, who wants to be part of this project... Pins are on the city (if available) or provence (if available) or country (if neither city, nor state/provence is available). I was working with the list from OP. So enjoy this piece. :) MAP

Tìtstewan

Ma Hemmond, you're not the first person, who did that. ;)
Do you can add a "way of the book" in this map?

Tìtstewan

Ma frapo,

I've reworked the map completely:
old gallery link?id=5323[/img]
No more exploding monitors... ;D :-*

hemmond

Quote from: Tìtstewan on July 30, 2013, 04:53:04 AM
Ma Hemmond, you're not the first person, who did that. ;)
Do you can add a "way of the book" in this map?

I was planning to use that map as a finder of people, who didn't have th book, yet... For planning the the post expenses... Not for tracking itself... :) Map for tracking can be one picture and it'll look better, but this is easy to use, graphically shown who is where... :) I was thinking of changing pin colors after receiving the book. :)
And if anyone did that before, where is it? :) I couldn't find it in the topic... :)

Tìtstewan

Ah, ok. I thought it was for the tracking, first. The other person how wanted to create a google map (but for tracking) was Yaknun and it was in the German section. I've talked with him about the map. A map for tracking wasn't necessary, because I did a special map for that (and I developed it to that map, what you can see over your post ;) ).

Hmm, for planing the delivery costs should be nice. But, it is important to know, if you want to send this book eg. from Czech to France or Spain, the price should be the same, because of the European Union (but not only). Of course, it's depend of the delivery service in your country. Just an example, I would pay €3,45 to send this book to Czech, Spain, USA etc.

Blue Elf

Quote from: hemmond on July 30, 2013, 02:56:14 AM
Well... I was bored about 30 mins, so I played with Google Maps. As the result, I made a map with persons, who wants to be part of this project... Pins are on the city (if available) or provence (if available) or country (if neither city, nor state/provence is available). I was working with the list from OP. So enjoy this piece. :) MAP
Good idea - I really enjoy it. It helps for planing where to send the book further.

hemmond

Quote from: Tìtstewan on July 30, 2013, 06:20:03 PM
Ah, ok. I thought it was for the tracking, first. The other person how wanted to create a google map (but for tracking) was Yaknun and it was in the German section. I've talked with him about the map. A map for tracking wasn't necessary, because I did a special map for that (and I developed it to that map, what you can see over your post ;) ).
Well... I know, you have map for tracking. :) I just wanted to make a map for planning. :) Easy to use, and better that simple list. :) Look on map and pick a dot. :D

Quote from: Tìtstewan on July 30, 2013, 06:20:03 PM
Hmm, for planing the delivery costs should be nice. But, it is important to know, if you want to send this book eg. from Czech to France or Spain, the price should be the same, because of the European Union (but not only). Of course, it's depend of the delivery service in your country. Just an example, I would pay €3,45 to send this book to Czech, Spain, USA etc.
Yeah... Prices differs, but you can give it personally if you find someone close enough to you. :) Can be cheaper than delivery service. But costs are on the sender... He need to pick the best delivery service for him. :) And he can pick where to send it. :) MAp is only tool for picking a person who meets the requirements of the delivery service he picked. :)

Tìtstewan

Blue Elf

Just curious question - where's the book now? Has it moved since July?

Tìtstewan

Theoretically, Eana Unil has it. No idea what happens. :-\

Eana Unil

Oeru txoa livu, rutxe. Txoa, txoa, txoa >_< I'm very sorry, lol. I tried to finish the pictures I wanted to add to the book in August, before I started my new job, and the last picture is halfway done, but not finished yet, for I seriously hadn't had the time for it :( Tried to finish it after work, but then something came inbetween or I was just too exhausted to finish it. It's almost done and I try to finish it asap, drawing right now. I'm sorry for keeping everyone waiting, but I didn't want to send the book to it's next destination before that last picture wasn't done, my bad. Txoa.

Tìtstewan

Ngeyä txe'lan mawey livu. :) Kea sgnum!
Just finish it, and send it to the next person. ;)

Blue Elf

Really, that's no problem. We know that book is not lost and current holder works on it - so we are happy :)

Eana Unil

So, finally... I've finished my contribution to the book and it's ready to be sent to its next destination. Just waiting for a reply of the next possible recipient, before I'll send it on to the next person. :)