Puk Pxaw 'Rrta - A Book Around the Earth

Started by Tìtstewan, February 25, 2013, 12:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Blue Elf

Quote from: Eana Unil on September 28, 2013, 07:07:34 PM
So, finally... I've finished my contribution to the book and it's ready to be sent to its next destination. Just waiting for a reply of the next possible recipient, before I'll send it on to the next person. :)
Goood! It is possible to show small peace of your work from this book here? Rutxe....
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Eana Unil

Quote from: Blue Elf on September 29, 2013, 11:48:12 AM
Quote from: Eana Unil on September 28, 2013, 07:07:34 PM
So, finally... I've finished my contribution to the book and it's ready to be sent to its next destination. Just waiting for a reply of the next possible recipient, before I'll send it on to the next person. :)
Goood! It is possible to show small peace of your work from this book here? Rutxe....
Hehe, well, I thought of taking pictures before wrapping up the book again, but now it's already wrapped, so I'd say you have to be patient until it reaches you or one of the next recipients will take pictures of it... :P

Tìtstewan

Txantsana 'upxare lu oer:
Quote from: Tirea Aean on May 10, 2013, 12:53:11 PM
I'm glad to see that this project is still alive and will happen :)
And it continues!

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Eana Unil

Forgot to mention, that I've sent the book on it's way on Monday; it has already arrived at Yaknun's place :)

Tìtstewan

I know.  :) I got a PM from him today morning. ;)

Tìtstewan

I reworked the table:

Tìtstewan

Tse ma smuk,

I got some photos by Yaknun and I saw the nice pages. Ma Eana Unil, you did an epxìkx tìkangkem!!! Suneiu oer ayrel ngeyä!!! :D :D :D :D :D
I will NOT post the photos here, because that should be a surprise, of course. ;) ;)

Blue Elf

Quote from: Tìtstewan on October 16, 2013, 11:42:44 AM
Tse ma smuk,

I got some photos by Yaknun and I saw the nice pages. Ma Eana Unil, you did an epxìkx tìkangkem!!! Suneiu oer ayrel ngeyä!!! :D :D :D :D :D
I will NOT post the photos here, because that should be a surprise, of course. ;) ;)

That's not nice you say it's great and do not show it here ;D Ok, one time it comes to me :D

Tìtstewan

Images and list updated (CloudFlare need some hours to take the updated files...)! Germany will be complete. :) Eltur tìtxen si! :)

Ftiafpi

On to the next country soon I assume. Any idea how were going to handle the eventual journey across the pond (to America)? That's going to be a little pricey I imagine.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Ftiafpi on December 17, 2013, 09:02:22 PM
[...] That's going to be a little pricey I imagine.
I don't think it be so much pricey. During the preparation I thought the price for the delivering would be ~3,90€ [~6$] or more, but:
Quote from: Tìtstewan on July 23, 2013, 10:29:12 AM
Update:

Heute war ich zur Post und habe das Päckchen Großbrief abgegeben.
Das gute Teil ging als Großbrief durch :D:   
L: 100-353 mm
B: 70-250 mm
H: bis 20 mm   bis 500 g   1,45 EUR

Das Buch ist also unterwegs! :D

Edit: Ma Eana Unil, ich das Buch sehr gut verpackt, ich hoffe du erschlägst mich nicht dafür... :-X
As I mentioned it to sent that book 'efficiently' to reduce the costs, and the idea is to send it only to member in country A. If country A is complete, the next country is following in this example is country B. Send that book to every member in country B... Relative expensive is to send the book from country A to country B.
If I have to send it from Germany to the USA, it costs me 3,45€ [~4$] by following size
L: min. 140 mm
W: min. 70 mm
L + W + H: max. 900 mm
up to 500 g

Of course, the price depends on the countrys postal service. What would say the US postal service?

eejmensenikbenhet

I really wouldn't mind paying the shipping costs to send the book to the US of A. So let's get the book around Europe (Czech, Sweden and France) and then to me, I will forward it overseas. What happens next depends on whether more people join the project or not.

Yaknun

Quote from: eejmensenikbenhet on December 18, 2013, 04:24:10 AM
I really wouldn't mind paying the shipping costs to send the book to the US of A. So let's get the book around Europe (Czech, Sweden and France) and then to me, I will forward it overseas. What happens next depends on whether more people join the project or not.

a good idea  :-*
Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Yaknun on December 18, 2013, 06:36:57 AM
Quote from: eejmensenikbenhet on December 18, 2013, 04:24:10 AM

a good idea  :-*

Excellent! Thanks for volunteering.

Wokan

I wouldn't mind helping pay for it to get to America.
This is an awesome idea  :)

A physical book sent from country to country
is a great way for us Avatar fans to really unite

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

And I wouldn't object to paying the shipping costs to send it on to another country.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Toruk Makto

I am thinking back to the conversation of where the completed book should reside one day. I was thinking maybe the office of LightStorm in LA?

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Blue Elf

Quote from: Toruk Makto on December 30, 2013, 10:41:46 AM
I am thinking back to the conversation of where the completed book should reside one day. I was thinking maybe the office of LightStorm in LA?
Interesting idea, I'm not against it. But IMHO it should be also scanned and be available online for us.

Mesireatu

Kaltxì ma frapo!
Oel kameie ayngati! Where's the book right now? Any idea when it will come to Sweden? Have a wonderful 2014! Kìyevame ulte Wywa ayngahu!
Varför minns jag alla dåliga vitsar, men glömmer alla infix i Na'vi?? ???
Why do I remember all bad jokes, but forget all the infixes in Na'vi?? :-[

Jag älskar dig, Sara L!!
Nga yawne lu oer, Sara L!!