Yaknun

Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Yaknun on January 05, 2015, 04:01:23 PM
good Information  ::)
If one would tell me information, I would immediately write them here...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Celtic Warrior Witch

How does one put forth their name for consideration for "The Book" participation?

Tìtstewan

Just post here if you are willing to participate. :) I'll add your forum name in the list if you wish.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

hemmond

And then I'm gonna make your own pin and put it onto city/country you live in (just for cost-planning)
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

Mesireatu

Kaltxì ma frapo!
Oel kameie ayngati! I just wanted to inform you that my new name is Mesireatu. Maybe you can change that in the list. Liselotte "Mesireautu" Frejdig, former "Il Sogno Viandante". I also wonder what the current status of the bookis? Irayo! Kìyevame ulte Eywa ayngahu
Varför minns jag alla dåliga vitsar, men glömmer alla infix i Na'vi?? ???
Why do I remember all bad jokes, but forget all the infixes in Na'vi?? :-[

Jag älskar dig, Sara L!!
Nga yawne lu oer, Sara L!!

Tìtstewan

Name Updated.

Quote from: Mesireatu on April 04, 2015, 05:14:51 PM
I also wonder what the current status of the bookis?
If Toruk Makto would tell me something about the book's status...

ayeers

bitcoin donate from 2019.09.01 i cant recive any donation
if you want donate write me a pm with subject donate

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Kaltxì ,ma eylan.
I read the whole thread and I am so interested about this project.
Ulte, I have one question : Could I attach to this project? I know that is one year after the journey start ,but the book wasn't in Czech republic yet . So I think there is still time to join.
If it will be alright ,here is some information on the table : Hahaw [hhvhhvcz] |Czech republic | -- | Prag/Praha

And I keep my fingers crossed in order to the book never lost during the journey.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Tìtstewan

I've added you. :)

I hope the book didn't get lost... But, everything is big in the US, especially the time...
!Summon Markì, the people still waiting for the book. :D :)

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Tìtstewan on April 04, 2015, 07:50:58 PM
I've added you. :)

I hope the book didn't get lost... But, everything is big in the US, especially the time...
!Summon Markì, the people still waiting for the book. :D :)

I'll send him a message on Facebook.

Tìtstewan

Toruk Makto

Um. Yeah.

:-[ 8)

I'll get right on this.

I'm a slug.
Sorry...

-M.

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Tìtstewan

Tirea Aean

Vawmataw

Are you supposed to receive it after Toruk Makto, ma Tirea? If so, Toruk Makto must still have it.

By the way, it would be nice if people from South America, Asia, Africa (I don't think there's any active African smuk here, but I don't want to discriminate) and/or Oceania subscribed, since A Book Around the Earth has a meaning.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tirea Aean

I'm not sure who's on the schedule to get it next. I think Toruk Makto is kinda busy and it keeps slipping his mind. Either that or he's putting in an unforgettable masterpiece :D

It would be interesting to have the book go to every continent, but I am not aware of any members from Africa or South America. Who would we send it to?

Tìtstewan

There is, unfortunately, no active member from South America, Asia or Africa. Also, there is no strict order to send it from user X to Y. It is suggested to send the book to the user who lives next to the current holder, just to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. :)

Ma Markì,
Quote from: Tirea Aean on June 12, 2015, 07:49:09 PM
Quote from: Tìtstewan on May 30, 2015, 07:36:42 AM
Any news about it? :)
:)

Vawmataw

QuoteThere is, unfortunately, no active member from South America, Asia or Africa.
I thought there was a member from Indonesia. But I believe he's not active enough.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu