Community Projects > General Projects / Resources

Puk Pxaw 'Rrta - A Book Around the Earth

<< < (68/69) > >>

Tirea Aean:
HRHpeu ;D

Eichhörnchen:
Hello

That's not funny! More like a slap in the face, for all the people who created content for it.

Greetings,

Eichhörnchen

Tirea Aean:

--- Quote from: Eichhörnchen on February 17, 2020, 05:30:59 am ---Hello

That's not funny! More like a slap in the face, for all the people who created content for it.

Greetings,

Eichhörnchen

--- End quote ---

It appears that the idea here is just impatience and being confused at where the book is and why it has not travelled anywhere at all in 7 years. I don't believe that anyone here would ever say anything negative about the actual contents people created inside the book.

Without a doubt, there are truly amazing works in there. I saw them for myself and was blown away at the really cool stuff in there. It's just a very big shame that the circulation of the book appears to have stopped forever. I hope that maybe one day whoever has it now for the past 7 years will remember about it, try to put something in there, and actually send it off to the next person in order to continue the flow that was for so long broken.

Toliman:

--- Quote from: Tirea Aean on February 25, 2020, 12:14:16 am ---I hope that maybe one day whoever has it now for the past 7 years will remember about it, try to put something in there, and actually send it off to the next person in order to continue the flow that was for so long broken.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I hope too :) :)

Vawmataw:
1007 days since the last news hrh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version