Na'vi Community and Culture

Started by BirdwithaFrenchfry, March 04, 2023, 02:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BirdwithaFrenchfry

Kaltxì! I'm a beginner learner of Na'vi and I'm really grateful for how welcoming the community has been, even as I mostly lurk. This community itself has inspired some interest as well and I developed a research project based around the development of the online Na'vi speaking community and culture. It would be a huge help if people could fill out this survey https://forms.gle/MLZr91XTCCXZNEwF7 to get some more perspectives on the topic. Thank you all so much! Irayo kop Eywa ngahu!

BirdwithaFrenchfry

I have been informed that the above link doesn't work, so here's the new link: https://forms.gle/MLZr91XTCCXZNEwF7

Toliman

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte' :)

Survey filled :)

wm.annis

If it doesn't violate privacy protocol you've planned for this research project, I'd love to see the summary results from this.

If you have not already, you might want to consider having the announcement of this also posted to Discord a few times.

I have also filled out the survey.

Alyara Arati

Submitted.  Also, I second the recommendation to reach out on Discord.  Things are very active, there.
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ulte zola'u nìprrte'!

I've took the liberty and mentioned your survey in our Discord news channel. :) Also, I have modified your first post to add the working link instead the older one. ;)

If my time permits, I'll try to fill out this survey, too.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Blue Elf

Well, I also took part in survey, although I'm not very active forum member. For some yes/no question I'd appreciate third option for somehow/sometimes/not sure/partly, but there was enough space to explain more.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)