Pum-Ti-A-Ta Tìrol NìNa'vi

Started by Ftiafpi, June 07, 2010, 07:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krrtspangyu

There's also the Song about the Story of Avatar ("Das Lied über die Geschichte von Avatar" written by Hifkey'Tìranyu, sung by Talis). It's also on Youtube. I wonder if Talis would sing some parts of the Pum-Ti-A-Ta-Song...

Kawturi ke tsun ftivang keye'ungit sawtuteyä
Klick bitte kurz drauf. Kerin Toruk'evil tìsrungit ngeyä!

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Krrtspangyu on June 17, 2010, 04:02:05 PM
There's also the Song about the Story of Avatar ("Das Lied über die Geschichte von Avatar" written by Hifkey'Tìranyu, sung by Talis). It's also on Youtube. I wonder if Talis would sing some parts of the Pum-Ti-A-Ta-Song...
I would think he would.

Krrtspangyu

I would think that would be great.

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

OME count me in! Please don't tell me I'm too late! I am a singer...that's my name! Lol.

Hope to hear from someone soon,
-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Tsukasa

I have an hour left, can I partake?

Ftiafpi

Anyone can partake, submit away. There's plenty of time before the deadline next week and something's telling me we're going to have to increase that deadline.

Tsukasa

OK, I'm just waiting to get the pages of the work booklet printed so I may do the "I love this language" line, or is that one not in?

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Ftiafpi on June 20, 2010, 09:10:56 PM
Anyone can partake, submit away. There's plenty of time before the deadline next week and something's telling me we're going to have to increase that deadline.

This may be a dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway, what are we submitting? Recordings of us singing a line or 2 from the song?

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Ftiafpi

All of those questions can be answered by reading the first 2 posts.

Krrtspangyu

Uhm... Just suggesting, I wouldn't take the one with the flute. Without it it sounds better I think.

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Krrtspangyu on June 21, 2010, 03:28:27 PM
Uhm... Just suggesting, I wouldn't take the one with the flute. Without it it sounds better I think.
At the end I'll compose various versions, with or without various instruments and we can vote on the one we want to use (or we could use both).

Kä'eng

tsawä should probably be tseyä; see http://forum.learnnavi.org/language-updates/genitive-case-refinement-declension-of-tsaw/

Edit: Also, the plural of txayo would be (ay)tayo, not (ay)sayo.

lu yawne rol fìway is grammatically incorrect, but could be hard to change while still fitting both the meter and the rhyme (unless maybe rol is just dropped in favor of another oer)
Ma evi, ke'u ke lu prrte' to fwa sim tuteot ayawne.
Slä txo tuteo fmi 'ivampi ngat ro seng, fu nìfya'o, a 'eykefu ngati vä', tsakem ke lu sìltsan.
Tsaw lu ngeyä tokx! Kawtu ke tsun nìmuiä 'ivampi ngat txo ngal ke new tsakemit.
Ha kempe si nga? Nì'awve, nga plltxe san kehe. Tsakrr, ngal tsatsengti hum!

Ftiafpi

Quote from: Kä'eng on June 21, 2010, 04:04:02 PM
tsawä should probably be tseyä; see http://forum.learnnavi.org/language-updates/genitive-case-refinement-declension-of-tsaw/

Edit: Also, the plural of txayo would be (ay)tayo, not (ay)sayo.

lu yawne rol fìway is grammatically incorrect, but could be hard to change while still fitting both the meter and the rhyme (unless maybe rol is just dropped in favor of another oer)

Yeah, the last line was incorrect on purpose to match the meter of the song. Good catch on "tseyä" and I can't believe I messed up that linition, we'll definite have to fix that.

Well, it's a little late to make these kind of changes so if someone sees these corrections and makes them in their segment that's fine though I'll accept an incorrect version as well.

Ftiafpi

Ma ayfoe sì ayfoan.

Our first submission is here, I must say I figured we'd have a lot more by now but I'll take quality over quantity any day. This submission is from Glutexo and his friends: En-Cu-Kou, the second RDA miner and Morx, the cameraman. It's really neat, they dressed up like RDA miners and made some pretty hilarious props. If we use this I'm totally going to splice in a quick second of a large explosion after their segment.

So, here is what they submitted and what I want all of you to submit:

First they recorded some video of their segment:
Uncombined

Then they recorded some audio to match their segment:
[smg id=706 type=av]

Those two files (the audio file and the video file) are what you must submit. Remember you can submit as many segments as you like.

I will then combine the audio and video you recorded to get the highest quality audio, something like this:
Combined With Audio

and, once we have all the segments selected we will add the music and get something like this (in a more polished format of course, I made this in about 20 seconds):
Final Combined

judytuna

MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glutexo

Photos of props making: http://picasaweb.google.com/glutexo/RDA
Descriptions are in Czech, sorry. ^^; We combined the video-taking event with another event of hiding an Avatar-themed geocache, so that's the reason of the ammo-box which was not used in the video.
Modří již vědí!

pukapa nari

Maweyatan

I have not had enough time to film any parts, oeru txoa livu ma oeyä tsmukan. I will film soon, I hope. :D

Ftiafpi

That's okay, take your time, I'm guessing this will be a slow one.

Athos7778

who im gonna have to practise my pronounciation.
One by one the pixies are stealing my sanity

Join the Environmental Conservation Board!! here Feel free to PM me about it with any questions!

MEMBER OF THE OMATICAYA CLAN!