na'vi ventrillo?

Started by omumyu, December 29, 2009, 08:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hikyuuri

Ok.

Just an update on my first post here, I can have the server up within 24 hours (from midnight, CST).  I will be running the Beta TeamSpeak 3 Server, but if it gives me problems, I will fall back to my RC2 server.

Ill post the server info once its up and running.

Official LearnNavi.org TeamSpeak 3 Server Online
TeamSpeak 3 Server Address: ts.learnnavi.org:9987
Instructions can be found HERE!

Hikyuuri

Ok, I believe I have the server up and running.

Before I post the information on how to connect, please note that this is a new release of TeamSpeak, so hopefully the problems that TeamSpeak 2 had are gone.  With that said, this is the first TeamSpeak 3 server I have set up, so there may be some settings I overlooked.

to connect, you will need to download TeamSpeak 3.  Go to http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads and download and install the client for your system.

After it is installed, it will run you though a nickname and microphone setup.  I recommend taking the few moments to do this.  After you are done with that, click connections, then connect.  This will bring up a new window.  In the Address box, put bres-server.ath.cx in the port box put 14535.  Make sure your nickname is in the nickname box.  Leave the password box empty.

That should connect you.  If you have any problems, please let me know so I can address them.

Official LearnNavi.org TeamSpeak 3 Server Online
TeamSpeak 3 Server Address: ts.learnnavi.org:9987
Instructions can be found HERE!