Started by neosis666, December 26, 2009, 06:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neosis666

To be displayed on the talknavi site.

Currently I have

• the NPR interview with Paul frommer
    an interview with James cameron and the actors about the language
    A lesson in the language of Na'vi, from Art beat

Im sure there are others out there, so if you could provide the links for me, that would be great.

Many thanks

Coyote

I myself was wondering if any enterprising soul here had thought to make YouTube lessons available? I learn languages best in a classroom style environment where I can hear a teacher explain and use the word. Just reading it always leaves me making up my own horrible pronunciations...
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Sarkath

There are talks of Audio/Video podcasts in the works.  Once we get some more people comfortable to teach, I might look at producing some stuff that we all can benefit from.

Fya'o Tskoyä

Quote from: Coyote on December 30, 2009, 08:00:16 AM
I myself was wondering if any enterprising soul here had thought to make YouTube lessons available? I learn languages best in a classroom style environment where I can hear a teacher explain and use the word. Just reading it always leaves me making up my own horrible pronunciations...

I hear that. i am the same way
we spend most of our lives being taught one language, to simple try and READ another to pick up on it is way more difficult

Ayzìsìt Alenantang

Avatar - Jake Sully's speech to the Navi's
Here's a video of Jake's speach, with the translations of Tsu'tey. BTW, will somone write down ehat Tsu'tey is saying in Na'vi? I can't understand him.
"Tìfnu! Oel ngati tspang!"
"Silance! I kill you!"
~Achmed, the dead terrorist.