Talk to Neytiri live!

Started by MulleDK19, January 06, 2010, 07:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Fkeu Omaticaya Tzmukan on January 30, 2010, 03:51:27 PM
Quote from: markus031098 on January 29, 2010, 03:26:54 PM
She seems to say "oe ka tslam. nge lu." to me a lot.
probably just forgets your name alot ;D

yeah when she says that, that means apparently, "I don't understand. you are(...?)"

to this you must reply your name, then she goes on saying its a pleasure to chat...it does seem she forgets my name alot lol

Eltusiyu

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Tskxe Taronyu

can you add the accents so we can copy and paste them? that way we wouldn't have to remember the Alt codes. i see you have put ì there in the example, but not ä

<---Click me please!

Tirea Aean

you can change your kb layout in such a way that you can type all the normal english, but still be able to type ä and ì with a single keystroke.

check this out:

http://forum.learnnavi.org/search2/

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

I enjoyed 'talking' to Neytiri. She does have some 'learning' to do. But most importantly, Neytiri teaches you to pay attention to spelling and inflections. I did ask her tsun oel makto ngayä ikranit srak (Can I ride your banshee?)(Is this correct?) and she didn't understand.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tirea Aean

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on March 13, 2010, 12:43:02 AM
I enjoyed 'talking' to Neytiri. She does have some 'learning' to do. But most importantly, Neytiri teaches you to pay attention to spelling and inflections. I did ask her tsun oel makto ngayä ikranit srak (Can I ride your banshee?)(Is this correct?) and she didn't understand.

yes, she doesnt understand much at all. last i checked it seemed as though this project was at that standstill. she does not understand anything except greeting cycles. unlike cleverbot, she does not learn, like i thought she would. cleverbot has learned some Na'vi. that was pretty epic. anyway:

Tsun oel makto ngayä ikranit srak-->tsun oel ngeyä ikranit mivakto srak?(correct)

but no matter if you would have put in the correct one, she still wouldnt understand or even say yes or no.

if i knew how, i would love to help get this project up and running again.

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

This is great. Keep up the good work. :)
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Niawve Mokri

Tirea Aean

I agree. very nice...IDEA. However needs much work. its been a while since i kept tabs on this project and just tried talkn to her the other day, and nothing has changed. she knows like 4 phrases and doesnt seem to be able to learn. Cleverbot has already been able to learn Na'vi pretty nicely. I have had 25 min Na'vi nì'aw conversations with it. tho not always intelligent ones. If only I knew how to help out with this Neytiri project, I would.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on March 13, 2010, 07:19:19 PM

yes, she doesnt understand much at all. last i checked it seemed as though this project was at that standstill. she does not understand anything except greeting cycles. unlike cleverbot, she does not learn, like i thought she would. cleverbot has learned some Na'vi. that was pretty epic. anyway:

Tsun oel makto ngayä ikranit srak-->tsun oel ngeyä ikranit mivakto srak?(correct)

I don't think you can add an adposition to a verb like makto Adpositions are for nouns. Maybe better:

tsun oel ngeyä ikranit makto srak (Different word order) 'Can I your Ikran ride? (yes/no)'

Quote from: Tirea Aeanbut no matter if you would have put in the correct one, she still wouldnt understand or even say yes or no.

if i knew how, i would love to help get this project up and running again.

Yawey ngahu!

Tirea Aean

<iv> is a certainly a position 1 verb infix and one of it's required uses is inside a verb after a modal verb and Frommer has shown us this. Tsun oe mivakto srak?(can I ride?) is grammatically correct. Neytiri will not understand anyway. go ahead and try. This correction of can I ride your ikran is correct: Srake tsun oe mì ikran ngeyä mivakto? Mì is an adposition. I could have said also correctly: Srake tsun oe ngeyä ikranmì mivakto? (obviously we have been told also that srak is not requiresto be At the END of the yes/no question sentence and can very well come at the beginning, it's other form is srake) but she won't understand you even if you are grammatically correct.

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on April 01, 2010, 06:17:36 AM
<iv> is a certainly a position 1 verb infix and one of it's required uses is inside a verb after a modal verb and Frommer has shown us this. Tsun oe mivakto srak?(can I ride?) is grammatically correct. Neytiri will not understand anyway. go ahead and try. This correction of can I ride your ikran is correct: Srake tsun oe mì ikran ngeyä mivakto? Mì is an adposition. I could have said also correctly: Srake tsun oe ngeyä ikranmì mivakto? (obviously we have been told also that srak is not requiresto be At the END of the yes/no question sentence and can very well come at the beginning, it's other form is srake) but she won't understand you even if you are grammatically correct.

oeyä kawng I didn't see the <iv> infix until you pointed this out. I saw the mi+ adposition (which shouldn't attach to a word, anyway), and though M had lenited to a V (oeyä mekawng, because I thought I had at least gotten lenition right). See what happens when you work too many hours?

irayo!

Yawey ngahu!

Tirea Aean

LoL srane, tsun oe tslivam. :D frapo keyey si. Set tsat omum ngal. :)

Oe Lu Toruk Makto

i said to her "Oe skxawng ke lu, si muntxa nantanghu" and she said "oe ke tslam"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Toruk Makto is king of the Ikran riders

Oe Lu Toruk Makto

Quote from: kemeoauniaea on January 06, 2010, 08:13:30 AM
she asked me if I was good (ngaru lu fpom srak) and I replied srane (yes) which she didn't understand so I told her she was a moron which she didn't understand, you should have taught her insults first of all.

Also her response to ngaru lu fpom srak is a literal translation of an English idiom and therefore wrong, she says oe lu sìltsan. Srak marks it as a yes no question so the answer should either be srane (yes) or kehe (no), if she wants to clarify she could add oeru lu fpom (I have wellbeing) or oeru ke lu fpom (I don't have wellbeing).

Please make the response to nga skxawng lu (you are a moron) be pxasik! Oe skxawng ke lu, si muntxa nantanghu! (screw this! I'm not a moron, mate with a viperwolf!).

lol i said to Neytiri "nga skxawng lu" and she said "pxasik! Oe skxawng ke lu, si muntxa nantanghu!"

Oe Lu Toruk Makto

Quote from: Ratchet on May 06, 2010, 11:33:15 PM
Quote from: kemeoauniaea on January 06, 2010, 08:13:30 AM
she asked me if I was good (ngaru lu fpom srak) and I replied srane (yes) which she didn't understand so I told her she was a moron which she didn't understand, you should have taught her insults first of all.

Also her response to ngaru lu fpom srak is a literal translation of an English idiom and therefore wrong, she says oe lu sìltsan. Srak marks it as a yes no question so the answer should either be srane (yes) or kehe (no), if she wants to clarify she could add oeru lu fpom (I have wellbeing) or oeru ke lu fpom (I don't have wellbeing).

Please make the response to nga skxawng lu (you are a moron) be pxasik! Oe skxawng ke lu, si muntxa nantanghu! (screw this! I'm not a moron, mate with a viperwolf!).

lol i said to Neytiri "nga skxawng lu" and she said "pxasik! Oe skxawng ke lu, si muntxa nantanghu!"

i told neytiri "fpole' sawtutel 'upxaret ayoeri tsat new tsun mivunge slä awngal 'upxaret fpìye' for kämakto nìwin, ayngati spivule hufwel ayolo'ru alahe peng ziva'u for peng syeraw Toruk Makto tswayon set oehu ma smukan, ma smuke sawtuter wìyìntxu ayoeng ke tsun fo fìkem sivi fìtsenge... l(u) awngeyä!" and she said "oe ke tslam. nge lu. Tsun oe ngahu nìNa'vi pivängkxo a fì'u oeru prrte' lu, l you awngeyä."

Nawm Nantang

This is really good, she understands alot of the things I say. Lol, i asked her if she was well, she said srane, I said sìltsan and she said she didn't understand  :D.
old gallery link?id=470[/img]

Tirea Aean

read the rest of this thread.

Athos7778

One by one the pixies are stealing my sanity

Join the Environmental Conservation Board!! here Feel free to PM me about it with any questions!

MEMBER OF THE OMATICAYA CLAN!