Somebody should make an Iphone app.

Started by Ram8113, January 11, 2010, 09:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ram8113

Like a flash card game or something. I can't be around my computer enough to really learn this language but I bring my Itouch everywhere.

Seze

I'm currently working on an iPhone app, be patient.  In the meantime there are flashcard programs out there for the iPhone, and you can find pre-made files on this site to load data into the app.

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

MidnightLightning

Quote from: Ram8113 on January 11, 2010, 09:44:48 AM
Like a flash card game or something. I can't be around my computer enough to really learn this language but I bring my Itouch everywhere.
Go grab the "gFlash" app (there's a free version with ads, or a relatively cheap full version) for the iPhone/iPod Touch; that's a generic flashcard app. Then search the directory of for "na'vi". Several flashcard sets already exist (see this thread).
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Na'rìng

There is a very useful PDF reader/downloader for the iPod touch and iPhone. It is called 'iPDF'. It does the job somewhat, and it's online search engine uses Google. I've downloaded the 'Na'Vi pocket guide', or something like that.

I do want a fully functioning iPod touch/iPhone app designed for learning Na'Vi, though! I would do it myself, but I'm running Windows , I will never buy Mac, and until Apple releases an iPhone SDK for Windows (like that will ever happen... same with the Flash driver Apple said would be in the 3rd Gen... My iPod touch is 3rd gen!), I'm stuck with other apps not designed by me...
Eywa ngahu ma smukan.
Eywa'evengä yawne lu oeru.

It kraon. XD!!! (Speak it the Na'vi way)

Seze

I started development on an iPhone app, link.  I am currently looking for testers as well.  It may be a few weeks before the App really starts to look like much, but you gotta start somewhere...

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available