What do you want to know about the Na'vi or Avatar movie

Started by Zefanaya, January 26, 2010, 10:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zefanaya

Kalti, ma aytsumkan ulte aytsmuke.

I am putting this up because I want to know what questions you have about the Na'vi and what if you could ask James Cameron would you ask (I will try and refer you to other threads in the Na;vi question I how ever can do nothing about James Cameron it is really really hard to even contact one of his managers believe me I have tried), I just want to know what would make up some good threads so that we all can get the answers we seek (not always the one's we want but answers of truth) note if you have a specific question that you are dieing to know the answer to PM me and I will try to find some  information I am a full time student and in the middle of finals for this semester so it may take time for me to get back to you about anything but I try to spend at least 2 hrs in the forums

Eywa ngahu, ma aytsumkan ulte aytsumke.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

The only question I have for Cameron is "Will you make me an official Omatikaya?". XD
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Zefanaya

I would have to ask the same and if he would let me either be in the next movie or help create the next movie (not a large role just so I could hang out with the actors James and have all the answers that we all wish we had it would suck not being able to share them though because 20th century would make me or anyone else sign a non confidentiality contract).

Eywa ngahu
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH