Yafkeyk nìNa'vi

Started by Wllìm, April 03, 2015, 12:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vawmataw

Negative points:

The 8 is too big?
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Wllìm

For the octal marker I just used the HTML <sub>...</sub> tags... Basically the same as the BBCode [sub]...[/sub]. I can make it a bit smaller by changing the font size though :P

I removed the exact wind speed in km/h since the Na'vi don't use that, but maybe I can put it in a tool tip (like the [desc] tag here). :)

Tìtstewan

Just add "title" like,
<a title="kilometers per hours">km/h</a>
Example (move your mouse over it)

EDIT: Of course, the "desc" version is in some points better. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Vawmataw

Mllte hu Tìtstewan oe.

I think there is also another problem: It's only the weather planned during the day, not the current weather.

- It's cloudy tonight.
- But they say it's sunny.
- ?!
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Wllìm

Quote from: Vawmataw on April 08, 2015, 05:54:03 PM
I think there is also another problem: It's only the weather planned during the day, not the current weather.

- It's cloudy tonight.
- But they say it's sunny.
- ?!
That shouldn't be... It takes the real-time weather data from OpenWeatherMap, not the forecast, so the data should be up-to-date (maybe with a slight delay). However, maybe OpenWeatherMap doesn't have accurate data where you live or something like that... Either way, I don't think I can do anything about it, because OpenWeatherMap is the only freely available weather API out there :(