Yu-Gi-Oh cards

Started by Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan), June 10, 2010, 02:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

yup, i'm going to try and make a line of YGO cards based on the na'vi.  Somewhat how there are the gemini series and the mask series and the toon series.  so basically cards that build off each others affects.  do I care if they are legal, hellz no, but it will be fun.  I will share my deck with you once my project is done.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Tuiq

You're taking a children's card game too seriously, Sir.

(I always wanted to say "children's card game". :<)
Eana Eltu: PDF/TSV/jMemorize

Muzer

The only good thing that's come out of children's card games is Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series. If you haven't, watch it. Now :P

For some reason, playing a card game has caused me to become severely injured :P
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Must make Neytiri stronger than the god cards.  :)

don't make me shoot you with my invisible gun!
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Muzer

Maybe if we had an invisible tank...
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

or a jet shaped like a dragon...
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Niwantaw

I hear people were after invisible tanks...

I can offer you MK 3 stealth tanks, completely invisible to all but the best sensors, duel rocket pods, high speed and a 5 year guarantee
Only mostly AWOL.

Ftiafpi

I have almost no idea what anyone is talking about here. (and what little I know I wish I didn't)

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

No invisible tank cards here, but I could suggest `angtsik ke tsawne`a or palulukan ke tsawne`a cards.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Yes, I've seen every episode of the abridged and I love the crap out of it.

oh, and I can't make Neytiri stronger than a God card :(  I mean to make a deck that would actually be legit.

However the fusion monsters "Na'vi Hero - Torukä Maktoyu" and "Na'vi Hero - Palulukanä Maktoyu" will be.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

my first card.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

I'm sorry, but isn't this just the cutest card?

P.A.'li makto

I don't know anything about Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but I like these two shown here! And I can imagine myself playing with a pack of cards like these...
I'd like a pack when they're available!

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

I've got 11 cards right now... when I hit 40 i will post a link to the site where i'm keeping them...  or if you can't wait go to http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-208286.html
the 11 cards are as follows:
Pandora
Prayers to Eywa
Gifts from Eywa
Wrath of Eywa
Kelutral
Na'vi Hero - Tsahik Moat
Na'vi Hero - Neytiri
Na'vi Hero - Torukä Maktoyu
'eveng
Hawnuyu
Tsamsiyu

P.A.'li makto

I LOVE them!!! Especially the pix taken from the film. Don't misunderstand me, the drawings are excellent too, it's just that I prefer "photos"...

facebook: soaia leNa`vi

Ftiafpi

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

I think i broke the card maker...
I was trying to make an "Eywa" monster card and  I gave it ∞ ATK and DEF... it won't generate an image.  it just says "Generating..."

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

here is my attempt at an Eywa card...  If you can find a better picture for me then I would gladly use it.  still trying to get the infinity sign in there.  Pandoran Savior requires 8 Eywa cards and 10 monsters.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

MIPP

A question: Your idea is to commercialize the cards or just put them here and whoever wants them will be able to get one? Would be much more interesting if we ALL helped you creating cards (not based on Yu-Gi-Oh, i suggest a totally new game with Na'vi cards) and then you could comercialize them. As we sell shirts, i guess we could sell cards, couldn't we? ^^
Na'vi for beginners | Dict-Na'vi.com

Hufwe lìng io pay, nìfnu slä nìlaw.
Loveless, Act IV.