Spelling error?

Started by Cournal, January 04, 2010, 04:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cournal

In this list of vocab that I have it has a word "Lenay'ga" After the Glottal Stop there is the ga I thought that "g" wasn't in the Na've alphabet. And another word that has a "d" but I can't find it now.

Is there something that I am missing or is this a spell error?

Doolio

those are words found in the 'activist's survival guide' and they might be old words, printing errors etc. i have heard that the whole book is full of mistakes and rushed parts...

if i am wrong, somebody correct me please:)
...taj rad...

Cournal

where could I get a better vocab list? One that doesn't have the mistakes?

Doolio

well, the vocab isn't mistaken, it merely contains all released words. if those words are incorrect, it is due to the fox or whoever published the book.
but i do think that the next edition of taronyu's dictionary will mark those words as uncertain.

again, if i am mistaken, correct me, but i think that i read it somewhere. taronyu?
...taj rad...

omängum fra'uti

About the only place you can get an accurate word list is from Frommer, sadly.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Taronyu

Quote from: Doolio on January 04, 2010, 05:05:25 PM
well, the vocab isn't mistaken, it merely contains all released words. if those words are incorrect, it is due to the fox or whoever published the book.
but i do think that the next edition of taronyu's dictionary will mark those words as uncertain.

again, if i am mistaken, correct me, but i think that i read it somewhere. taronyu?

Done and done. Download the new version. I had a really fun plane ride home, editing. :P

Srereu Aynantanghu

as always, irayo ma tsmukan