Your favourite Na'vi word!

Started by 'Tsamsiyu, February 09, 2010, 04:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torukä Nari

I have to say krr, or possibly nari. The way they roll off the tongue sounds great, and krr sounds like one of my cats.
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Sopyu

ohh i love the word nari... although its one of the few words that i cant say at times... like cinnamin. except its a different sound for nari. I wonder how to pronounce a few other words like.... Oe (which is me or I) or Eo (i believe thats the word with)
wake up with a smile not a grunt. start with a smile and dont let anyone take it from you. its your smile. others have thier own they just have yet to find it yet.
never tell someone off. but try to make them see why you are not pleased
look at things from not both sides but from all the sides.
love life because someday the energy that is you. the energy that you have borrowed will be returned.
do not greave for those who have left us. you will see them again and share your laughs once more.

'Itan Atxur

Fmetok is stuck mì my eltu.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Torukä Nari

Nice. I was just flipping through the dictionary, and I've found a new favorite word, tsyal, which means wing.  :) Also, I like tswayon, almost more for the meaning, fly. Can you tell that I'm obsessed with flying things yet?
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Tsamsiyu92

Swirä (creature) sound awesome, like: Kaltxi, ma lenìkrea swirä.

Col Quaritch

kelku, thats my absolutly fav word now. Becuase I'm home from the hospital today and hope to stay home this time.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Vrrtak

I like yom a lot. It's fun to say and it isn't hard to remember that it means to eat  ;D
Pa'li lu kerusey. Ftivang terakuk po!

Tsamsiyu92

Quote from: Devilstrike on May 20, 2010, 08:20:40 AM
I like yom a lot. It's fun to say and it isn't hard to remember that it means to eat  ;D
Yeah, i carved an "m" to a "yo" on a bus a week ago, god knows what goes through the mind of the one reading it.

MIPP

I'm not sure why, but I love saying skxawng as well as makto ::)
Na'vi for beginners | Dict-Na'vi.com

Hufwe lìng io pay, nìfnu slä nìlaw.
Loveless, Act IV.

Tsamsiyu92

Hufwe (wind), how that word resembes it's meaning is awesome

Txontsawke

Kxangangang is definitely my favorite. It sounds exactly like its meaning, an echoing boom. Plus it's just fun to say, I love words that start with ejectives.

Yom is another one. I giggle every time I say it.  :D
Nga kivame zene, skxawng!

My sig is boring.

Unilsrewtu

I have three actually.... txe'lan, nari, and tompa.
Ngal nume ralit Na'viyä, nga tìran Eywahu.

Wll

I like practiacally any Na'vi word which has ng in it, I love saying that!
Also, I like Kaltxì because it is so easy to say. It was the second word I learned to pronounce, after Wll
Ikran Ayunil mì apxa kelutrel
Merry Merry King Ik po

Nìwopxsiyu

I have a few favorites. Kaltxì, skxawng, atxkxe, and this isn't a word but more so a phrase, Eywa ngahu sì 'ivong Na'vi because almost anyone who is a member here probably knows what it means. :)

ha Eywa ngahu ne nìwotx nga sì 'ivong Na'vi  ;D
The purpose of life is a life of a purpose.

'Oma Tirea

Has anyone come to notice that no Na'vi words begin with "ew" and no Na'vi words end with "px"?  I wonder why that is....

On topic: Too many Na'vi words to choose from for me.  Among them are ones with the syllabic, rolling r, atxkxe, and tskxe.
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Muzer

Not true: the short plural of "plant" ('ewll) is ewll.
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

bommel

My favorite word for the moment is atxkxe because it sounds quite similar to the German word "Attacke!" (which means "attack!") :)

Muzer

Lol - I do like 'eko, and makto ko, and a few other things that are said in the movie...
[21:42:56] <@Muzer> Apple products used to be good, if expensive
[21:42:59] <@Muzer> now they are just expensive

hufwe 'eveng

I love the way Tsahaylu sounds. The meaning also sticks with me too. The feeling of being one with something in that way fascinates me  :D