It's Na'vi podcast time!

Started by Kaltxì Palulukan!, February 10, 2010, 11:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omängum fra'uti

Thats why when I record myself, I find the best combination of mic/computrr and the quietest room in the house to record in.  Fortunately the computer I get the least noise off of is a laptop, using a USB sound device.  (Oddly, the same device with the same mic is noisier on another computer, and not just background.)
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Ftiafpi

Quote from: omängum fra'uti on May 10, 2010, 02:42:54 PM
Thats why when I record myself, I find the best combination of mic/computrr and the quietest room in the house to record in.  Fortunately the computer I get the least noise off of is a laptop, using a USB sound device.  (Oddly, the same device with the same mic is noisier on another computer, and not just background.)

That's not surprising, a lot of the background "hum" in recording devices is actually signal "noise" from the computer. You might notice that if you take your cable from your mic and touch it to something like a speaker or a wrap it around a power cable that you get more "hum". A better shielding on the cable to the mic and a better grounding on the computer can help a lot to get rid of that last bit of "hum".

omängum fra'uti

I think a lot of my noise problem at this point is just cheap microphone pre-amps you find in most computer sound cards.
Ftxey lu nga tokx ftxey lu nga tirea? Lu oe tìkeftxo.
Listen to my Na'vi Lessons podcast!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: omängum fra'uti on May 10, 2010, 03:12:21 AM
Hey KP, a bit OT here (I set such a great example don't I) but go look at the mightyverse phrases (here if you haven't seen it) and look closely at the shirt there.

This is so unbelievably cool! Please tell that no-account fish that we (he has our money, so it is a "we" thing) owe you a tee shirt of your choice, a mug of your choice (you choose the logo, and I will make it happen), and some macho design since I have seen threads about people wanting something more "manly" (although I am trying to get a 3-foot KP! sticker for my hood).. and just so that I do not get completely upstaged with your OT post, please allow me to present proof of my Avatar obsession:

Just got 'em today! (Took the day off to drive to LA to get them)

Oh yeah Colonel--- "It's on."

P.S. We will promote this site as well on the podcast. GREAT WORK!!
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

kintìomum

Congratulations!
This really looks shiny and...
Wait! What car will you put them on?
kintìomum : curiosity (lit.: need knowledge)

"You don't dream in cryo" they say. Good! Imagine a 6-year-nightmare!

All Things Avatar: AIM for us on twitter!

Kaltxì Palulukan!

LN member Clay and I both took pictures of them mounted on the pony, but for some reason my phone doesn't seem to have sent them. I will have to take new pics tomorrow, when the sun is out.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Kaltxì ma frapo!  :D    :D     :D  

http://blog.radioavatar.com/2010/05/17/autosaved-105846-pm.aspx

The transcripts for episode #2 are officially online!

http://blog.radioavatar.com/2010/05/17/autosaved-105846-pm.aspx

Please thank Kunsìp Makto and erinebergman!

:)

Nawm Nantang

Alright whatever, you got me I'm necroposting, so shoot me.

I just wanted to know if anyone knew when the 3rd & 4th episodes were coming out?

That would be a really big help, irayo!
old gallery link?id=470[/img]

ExLibrisMortis

editting is almost done for epidsode 3. Also, since its been a while since our last episode, there will also be a 3a segment. Kinda a 2 episodes in one thing.

DJ Makto

Quote from: ExLibrisMortis on June 24, 2010, 12:22:57 PM
editting is almost done for epidsode 3. Also, since its been a while since our last episode, there will also be a 3a segment. Kinda a 2 episodes in one thing.

/Kunsíp Makto readies his transcription pen and paper in anticipation of the next episode.  ;D 

Nawm Nantang

Irayo, I've been waiting for awhile for the 3rd episode.
old gallery link?id=470[/img]

Seze

Looks like they got episode 3 out the door.  Link

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

DJ Makto

Tirea Aean

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Well, it is official:

Today is (once again) THE BESTEST DAY EVERRRRR!!

We keep breaking new records every few days:

Most subscribers in one day (this record keeps getting shattered)

Most downloads in one day (with the release of episode #3, this record was reset, and may be hard to beat)

Most feed views ever, most page views ever.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who has tortured themselves listening to us, commented on our show, subscribed on iTunes, downloaded any of our episodes, friended up on FaceBook. Special thank yous to all of our cast (past and present), and than you to everyone who applies, as we are still interested in finding quality cast and crew (especially crew).

If you haven't seem our new Na'vi cover girl, please check out episode #3.

Plumps

Oeru prrte' leiu nìwotx a fì'u tsaru tìng nari — nìfrakrr: oeru yawne lu faysìrol!

So much fun listening to this — and as always: I just love the songs!  ;D

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Plumps on July 09, 2010, 07:27:22 AM
Oeru prrte' leiu nìwotx a fì'u tsaru tìng nari — nìfrakrr: oeru yawne lu faysìrol!

So much fun listening to this — and as always: I just love the songs!  ;D

Thank you!

We have a few full length rock songs, but we need to get them sung. Hopefully in the next episodes. Working on these for several months now :P

Seze

Removing topic sticky since there hasn't been anything new in a few months...

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

DJ Makto

Quote from: Seze on October 13, 2010, 02:36:11 AM
Removing topic sticky since there hasn't been anything new in a few months...

Fear not, the fearless crew at Radio Avatar are wrapping up production for episode 4. So it should be available for download in a week or two. :D

Eaite Randjam

Hip Hip Hooray!

In the meantime I'll be moving to a new smaller "Studio"
Here's to a bright and beautiful future!  *toasts*