Anybody here?

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 19, 2013, 10:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Are we officially dead? I guess "we" isn't fair to say. I'm still out :(

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsmuktengan

Not completely. I don't have much time to call for people to talk on the other forum.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I am trying to get more people in here. So far I have got a new one in here, might come an another one :)

Tsmuktengan

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on February 20, 2013, 09:18:48 AM
I am trying to get more people in here. So far I have got a new one in here, might come an another one :)

Happy ot hear this. Yet, we'll have to discuss again on what we're doing...

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tsmuktengan on February 20, 2013, 10:52:26 AM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on February 20, 2013, 09:18:48 AM

Happy ot hear this. Yet, we'll have to discuss again on what we're doing...

Absolutely, we gotta do it.

Eywayä lì'u

hey, I'm still here :) I've been pretty quiet lately, well as has everyone.. but yup still here same as when this all started :D
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tsmuktengan

Quote from: Eywayä lì'u on March 03, 2013, 06:29:02 PM
hey, I'm still here :) I've been pretty quiet lately, well as has everyone.. but yup still here same as when this all started :D

This is great! So glad to hear you.  :)

If I manage to organize a new talk, would you come and talk with us? Can you suggest me something to try to get the attention of people who would be still interested?

I am in yet another week where I am late in everything I do, and I am sorry I can't give as much attention as I can to this.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

At least I am here. Active here everyday.

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: Tsmuktengan on March 04, 2013, 02:54:51 PM
Quote from: Eywayä lì'u on March 03, 2013, 06:29:02 PM

This is great! So glad to hear you.  :)

If I manage to organize a new talk, would you come and talk with us? Can you suggest me something to try to get the attention of people who would be still interested?

I am in yet another week where I am late in everything I do, and I am sorry I can't give as much attention as I can to this.

thanks :) perhaps, it depends where and when as my degree studies may get in the way. I know it didn't work too well in the past, but possibly the idea of a "trial" wild camping trip may be a good idea, that may people can make their minds up better, rather than having to make a life commitment on no experience.
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tsmuktengan

You exactly got the same point as me.

Actually, I see the trial as a session where people would make us learn the basics of survival somewhere, and certainly regardless of the climate at start. There are interesting possibilities in Europe for instance, which would be more practical.

Nìmwey

I'm still committed, I'm just not around much anymore because after trying to start activity (here as well as on Blue Moon, which is now just as dead as Project Tribal) for so many months, I've tired of the almost non-existent response. :(

(Not ungrateful to those of you who are here and have responded to my tries in the past, I'm just sad it didn't work for more people who used to be here/at Blue Moon.)

guest2859

I'm alive, hoping for a career in the metal scene but that is just as difficult as this is.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Nìmwey on March 15, 2013, 04:13:28 AM
I'm still committed, I'm just not around much anymore because after trying to start activity (here as well as on Blue Moon, which is now just as dead as Project Tribal) for so many months, I've tired of the almost non-existent response. :(

(Not ungrateful to those of you who are here and have responded to my tries in the past, I'm just sad it didn't work for more people who used to be here/at Blue Moon.)

That's a major part of the reason I'm not here anymore. I just stopped pushing this thing.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tìtstewan

Kaltxì ayngar

Did I understand correctly that you are trying to acquire land here to live like the Na'vi there? If yes, I think it is quite interesting. But I wonder how all of this should be possible. I also do not know how you can muster the millions of dollars for an island that is of a few hectares. Here you can better call upon all willing members and try to create an artificial island in shallow water. Which should be cheaper in the ideal case. This is probably one of the reasons why in this section are so little going on. Nevertheless, this idea is interesting.

Eywa ayngahu

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Nìmwey

Welcome, and please read the old threads. ;) They are a value of information and much better than to explain it all.

But there has been no decision that we will have an island, as far as I know - only land to live self-sustainably. You couldn't do that on an artificial island, which is just a large raft.

Tìtstewan

Oh, that with the island was just a theoretical example. :)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Niri Te

THAT'S good, because the "Theoretical MILLIONS" that it would take to buy it, would stop the idea dead in it's tracks. You guys need to find a place you can go for a couple of weeks to give you a taste of what it is like to live in the boonies, and then be able to go back to work and College.
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Tsmuktengan

Quote from: Niri Te on April 07, 2013, 01:24:49 PM
THAT'S good, because the "Theoretical MILLIONS" that it would take to buy it, would stop the idea dead in it's tracks. You guys need to find a place you can go for a couple of weeks to give you a taste of what it is like to live in the boonies, and then be able to go back to work and College.

Yes. But even this can be a bit tricky to organize. At least, we've got no experience so it's pretty hard to start.