Commited members.

Started by Letxuma Swizaw, February 15, 2010, 12:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eywa´eveng frrtu

PARACHUTE FREE-FALL   ;D

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Swokéyan

Okay, id like to commit myself  ;D
I fully agreed with all the terms and conditions, and ive thought a few days about it.
After a long time thinking it comes out that this is really what i want!
So, if you could sign me up, i would be glad  :) and if i have to do ''anything'' first in order to join tell me about it please.
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Loverofnature

why havent i been added on the list?

eywa´eveng frrtu

i'm also not added yet, maybe they don't find us commited enough?
altough i'm really, really, really shure i wanna do this.

tsamsiyu´

you could write me to this list, too? we had de same plane in the german tread and have just discovered this here
Join the real life Na'vi tribe http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/the-idea/  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

'Itan Atxur

I'm really starting to doubt the necessity of this topic. It seems to be creating division and conflict. We can figure out who's committed simply by talking with people. This topic is creating classes which we absolutely want to avoid.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums

The old Uriuujìn

Yea, this thread seems to be more of a Problem than a solution. I think I'm going to delete it. I will wait until Sunday, however, to do so.

Until then, Locked.

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn