Commited members.

Started by Letxuma Swizaw, February 15, 2010, 12:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txontaw

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on February 15, 2010, 11:19:12 PM
and they are using a horrible brand of recurve bows

And probably speaking completely in single words. I doubt they've done anything besides memorize some of the words.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

d5ive

Hey guys,

I didn't see this until now and am just going to say that I am 100% commited. I just have to turn 18 :P
:O Got my own copy of Avatar on Blu Ray now!

Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men - Jean Rostand

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Txontaw

Quote from: d5ive on February 15, 2010, 11:22:45 PM
Hey guys,

I didn't see this until now and am just going to say that I am 100% commited. I just have to turn 18 :P

Yeah, same here. And then probably graduate college. Shtoopid parents, always pushing me to do my best. :P

Ok, another thing about that video; They can't shoot worth viperwolf meat, and they're "shooting" at a naked mannequin. They are now considered messed up, not just creepy.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

The old Uriuujìn

Back on Topic, please! I might delete the Video if this keeps up XP So there

Eywa ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

Txontaw

Quote from: Uriuujìn on February 15, 2010, 11:27:58 PM
Back on Topic, please! I might delete the Video if this keeps up XP So there

Eywa ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

It does provide quite a bit of discussion though, so I think I'm going to post it in the General Avatar discussion forum.

Letxuma Swizaw

Quote from: d5ive on February 15, 2010, 11:22:45 PM
Hey guys,

you my fine fellow have been added. now your stuck with us, there is no escape.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

d5ive

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on February 15, 2010, 11:44:59 PM
you my fine fellow have been added. now your stuck with us, there is no escape.

AAAAAHHH! LET ME OUT! <-- sarcasm (just in case)
:O Got my own copy of Avatar on Blu Ray now!

Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men - Jean Rostand

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Eywayä lì'u

I'm 100% committed, you can add me in! Now oe just have to finish education and somehow find a way around my parents....
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

sezawte

I think a thread should be opened about how to deal with your parents, because this is certainly something i'm going to have trouble with and by the looks of it something a lot of people are going to have trouble with
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: sezawte on February 16, 2010, 08:03:07 AM
I think a thread should be opened about how to deal with your parents, because this is certainly something i'm going to have trouble with and by the looks of it something a lot of people are going to have trouble with

http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/leaving-things-behind/

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txon Taronyu

ya we have to learn to let go

Kinda like what buddists belive you have to remove desire in order to attain Nirvana

So in a way the tribe is Nirvana in a way  :D

sezawte

Is it acceptable to be on this list if I were to say visit my family once a year or something?
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

guest2859

Just add this- I might be running a job from a laptop very seldom. I think we'll get taxes on this thing. And I'll also be leaving about once a year then coming back. [Holidays]

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: sezawte on February 16, 2010, 04:29:52 PM
Is it acceptable to be on this list if I were to say visit my family once a year or something?

Absolutely! There's no way any of us would keep anybody from their families.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

bagget00

Look no one will force you to stay in the tribe. You will be free to come and go as you wish, but we would rather see you there more often than not.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

sezawte

I was thinking just along the lines of maybe taking one week off a year to visit family etc.

bagget00

Well thats perfect then. No one xpects us to stay forever. Some will eventually tire of us and leave while others will join and we will just have to wait and see who has really set out with the tribe in their hearts and the will to keep things going when the dookie hits the fan. Ask yourself, are you one of the tough who get going?
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

sezawte

Yup! I'm already making changes in my life to accomodate for this, cutting down on my gaming, trying to improve my diet and fitness, doing parkour (it was discussed a lot that this would be a useful skill) and going to an archery club more often

bagget00

Well you are lucky then because the nearest thing to me that has to do with archery is about 20 miles away and I don't have a car. Nor a bow. I guess the only thing I can do at the moment is just to get in shape. My PS3 broke so I don't have to worry about gaming until I fix it, but I have sort of lost interest in games now. The only thing I want to get is Mass effect 1 and 2.

Txon Taronyu

wish I had an archer club to go to  :(