Commited members.

Started by Letxuma Swizaw, February 15, 2010, 12:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

bagget00

I belive that if we can stand the test of time this will take then we can take anything that is on that thread as well. I'm all in as long as you are ma tsmuk. (Grammer?)
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: bagget00 on February 17, 2010, 01:59:29 AM
I belive that if we can stand the test of time this will take then we can take anything that is on that thread as well. I'm all in as long as you are ma tsmuk. (Grammer?)

I'm in! (and I'm pretty sure the grammar is correct too!)

Ikranä mokri

i do admit that that post will put a whole lot of people off this but im in iv done 2 weeks whats the rest of my life gonna be other than working then dying might as well enjoy it as i live

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

'Itan Atxur

The great thing about that thread is that is will scare off the pretenders.

sezawte

I read that and my feelings haven't changed, leave my name right where it is, thanks ;D
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

guest2859

Hm... I outed a message to some people. Some as old as I, some older and younger. Hopefully they'll take it seriously and check this out.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Toruk Txonä on February 17, 2010, 08:32:50 PM
Hm... I outed a message to some people. Some as old as I, some older and younger. Hopefully they'll take it seriously and check this out.

What message?

guest2859

It starts scary.

Arcringno.DeviantART.com/Journal

Should be the first one there.

Ta'em Swizaw

Quote from: Toruk Txonä on February 17, 2010, 08:32:50 PM

Please tell me that you didn't just invite a bunch of people who don't know anything about avatar to this forum...

Just checking, not trying to be a dick.
"The rain to the wind said,
'You push and I'll pelt.'
They so smote the garden bed
That the flowers actually knelt,
And lay lodged--though not dead.
I know how the flowers felt."

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

guest2859

I didn't send direct invitations. Just opened up the option. But the chances of the people watching me wanting to join: .1%

EDIT: I modified the DA message a bit, to show what may be required.

Ta'em Swizaw

Quote from: Toruk Txonä on February 17, 2010, 08:56:06 PM
I didn't send direct invitations. Just opened up the option. But the chances of the people watching me wanting to join: .1%

EDIT: I modified the DA message a bit, to show what may be required.
Ok  ;D
"The rain to the wind said,
'You push and I'll pelt.'
They so smote the garden bed
That the flowers actually knelt,
And lay lodged--though not dead.
I know how the flowers felt."

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

The old Uriuujìn

I'm still as committed, even more so actually. I'm really sad that I don't get to go through it all with you, even more than before v_v I feel like I'm abandoning you

Eywa ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

guest2859

Nah. All you have to do is be here, and then there and ready.

Txeykrra

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 16, 2010, 07:21:21 PM
Think your a committed member? Read this topic first:

http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/devils-advocate-and-all-the-bad-stuff/

Still here? You're committed.

I'm not in this because I'm looking for a life of comfort and leisure. I'm here because I want to follow what I believe in, and I believe in this. So, saying that I'm anything less than 100% committed would be a cruel injustice  :D  I'm in for the long haul, for better or for worse.

bagget00

Quote from: Uriuujìn on February 17, 2010, 09:31:00 PM
I'm still as committed, even more so actually. I'm really sad that I don't get to go through it all with you, even more than before v_v I feel like I'm abandoning you

Eywa ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

what do you mean you won't be able to go through it with us?
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Txon Taronyu

Txontaw

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 18, 2010, 02:31:23 PM
What your not coming?  :(

He said in another thread that he won't be able to stay with us 100% of the time.

I hope that changes from now to then!
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Txon Taronyu

well as long as your there part of the time

The old Uriuujìn

Oh, I will definitely be there with you! I would give my right arm to let me still come ^_^ Then again, I would probably get it replaced with one of those cool new cybernetic arms. But, I will not be there 100% of the time, unfortunately. Science is a demanding mistress XD

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn