Teamspeak

Started by guest2859, April 10, 2011, 05:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest2859

Well, unless I completely missed it, this seems like a good idea. Up to speed, no refreshing to look for answers, and would not a duplicated posts. (But a history needs to be kept on the board) What do you think/does it exist?

Tonbogiri

I think it could be a good thing. I don;t use teamspeak myself, so someone would have to give me a hand... :D

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Fnua Atxkxe

What's the main idea being proposed here? Sorry if I missed something. been away and still trying to catch up :/ Is it just to provide a place for tribe people to get together or for meetings to discuss proposals or update people on progress or what? Again sorry if I missed something  :)
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

'Itan Atxur

I've been through all our topics and was unable to find anything regarding teamspeak. What exactly is it?!?

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

guest2859

It's a Skype mimic, you fill out a form to be in a room and it puts you there, you can talk through mic/speakers and you can mute the two if you want to talk with text. The thread above has all the information.

Fnua Atxkxe

So is this just a genreal thread about teamspeak? I thought it might have been we were going to create a server or something for the tribe. Could be quite useful for everyone to communicate :)
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, I think thats what the goal is ^^^. I could be wrong though :-\

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

If anyone wants to know how to use teamspeak, let me know.
I own a teamspeak server and would gladly offer it for Tribe use anytime, all the time.

Would be a fun way to really get to know each other.
Cheers.

NotW#82