Tribe (This forum is retired. All topics are read-only.) > Real-life Na'vi Tribe

DONATIONS!!

(1/18) > >>

'Itan Atxur:
I've opened this topic now just so we could have an actual place to discuss this (and not use the tribe location topic). I really have no idea how to set up something like this and wouldn't really trust myself to do it correctly. (It's not that I'd use the donations in a bad way, it's just that I know nothing about money).

So let's start discussing this here and if somebody sets this thing up, I'll edit this post and do whatever else is necessary.

Also, consider donating a small part of your weekly paycheck. It can add up fast!!

The old Uriuujìn:
Either myself or the Olo'Eyktan would be setting up the actual donation thing, if I am not mistaken. The only real thing we need to discuss is how much everyone would think of giving. So how 'bout it folks? I personally would be giving every penny I could spare, but that's just me ^_^

Eywa ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

'Itan Atxur:
So will I (ATM I have nothing to spare :(). There is also a pretty decent chance I can get a sizable donation from my parents and more from my grand parents (provided they don't disown me when I finally tell them!). I should be able to supply a decent amount of funds all said and done. Just not right off the bat.

Plus, we need some more hard #'s and facts before most of us will be willing to open our wallets.

The old Uriuujìn:
An excellent point. When I get time between classes and Moderating and everything else, I will make sure to do the research ^_^ I am not being snarky, btw, I actually mean that. I just want you to know that it may be a while before I can actually figure out what it is we need ^_^;;;;

Eywa ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

'Itan Atxur:
Lol. Trust me, I understand! Just setting up that simple tribe location topic yesterday was overwhelming enough for me!! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version