Getting to know and getting on with your fellow aysmuk

Started by sezawte, February 26, 2010, 04:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bagget00

is it offensive for someone to call you a kiwi or is it only offensive if you call an Auzie a kiwi?
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Mindas Arran

My name is Mindas, I'm 33, married for 7 years, and about a month away from having our first child (a daughter). I'm 5'11'' and about 170lbs. I work at a car factory, lifting car parts all day. It's boring, but pays well and keeps me active since those boxes aren't light. My hobbies include: Reading, philosophy, running, and martial arts. In fact, martial arts is pretty much the focus of my life and has been for the better part of 22 years. I've fought in many amateur MMA competitions (sometimes welterweight division, sometimes middleweight division) and plan on opening up a MMA gym this summer in the basement of my home. I like to game as well: Battletech, D&D, and Werewolf mostly. I also play a mean game of Tekken! haha I am not religious, in fact, I consider myself an Apatheist (which is different from Atheist).

QuoteWhat's your "normal" routine?
My normal routine is wake up about 7pm (I work third shift). My wifey wakes me up and we talk for a little while I wake up. She cooks me waffles and I chow it down with some chocolate protein drink (I've been eating that for breakfast for about 2 years lol). I get online, check my emails, Facebook, and posts. About 7:30 I generally relax a bit on the couch before getting ready for work. I start about 9pm and work until 6:30 - 7:00am. I head home and work out: Cardio, weightlifting, or heavy bag depending on the day, and then have another protein drink. Me and the wifey then hang out and watch some a movie while we have "dinner". I'll stay up a bit longer, planning my gym, reading a book, or playing some Tekken while my wife works on her Star Wars RPG's. I'm in bed anywhere from 10am to noon.

Nanaki

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 03, 2010, 01:43:00 AM
I've got a friend who works at Walmart. He's trying to get me a job there too :(

Sorry for offtopic, but what is "walmart" (google translate don't translate me ...) ?
Irayo!
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Mindas Arran

Quote from: Nanaki on March 03, 2010, 07:12:43 AM
Sorry for offtopic, but what is "walmart" (google translate don't translate me ...) ?
Irayo!
It's a retail store. It sells clothes, electronics, groceries, ect.

www.walmart.com

Nanaki

Quote from: Mindas Arran on March 03, 2010, 07:17:22 AM
Quote from: Nanaki on March 03, 2010, 07:12:43 AM
Irayo!
It's a retail store. It sells clothes, electronics, groceries, ect.

www.walmart.com

Oh, ok tanks guy :) :D

/offtopic !

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

guest2859

I quess I'll post my 'normal' schedule:And what it should be:

• Wake Up
  • Rush to school
  • Try to stay awake for 3 classes
  • Lunch after 5 classes
  • Got to other 4 classes, do homework right before it's due
  • School out, stay for about 30 minutes hanging out
  • Go home, eat
  • Back to school or other activities
  • Back home, shower
  • Sleep

• Wake Up Early
  • Jog to school
  • Homework for 3 classes
  • Small break after 5 classes
  • Do actual work the last 4 classes
  • School out, run home
  • Get home, eat
  • Run back to school or other activities
  • Back home, shower (Too dark to run)
  • Sleep

Nanaki

xD Nice ;D I love the "Try to stay awake" ... Me too, but now in more I listen Avatar's soundtrack during classes, so it's really really HARD to stay awake :D ;D ;D

Tutean-tìhawnu

Hi, I'm Alexander

I'm nearly 19, nearly a fully qualified mechanic, and live in Norway. Been living here for nearly 12 years now, and don't really miss the UK much...

I like cars and mechanics (helps when one does it for 8 hours a day), hunting, nature and Warhammer 40k.

Music wise, Heavy metal is definitely high up, but listen to most things really...

I am a native English speaker (still UK citizen for some unknown reason) and speak Norwegian like a native. Speak some German, and am in the process of learning Na'vi (aren't we all ::) )

Religion wise... I'm a Heathen (Germanic Neopaganistic subgroup), which means in several respects, I'm Norse.

Think thats most of it, so here goes :P
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Nanaki

Kaltxì ma Tutean-tìhawnu !

Thanks for your presentation ;)

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Tutean-tìhawnu on March 03, 2010, 01:39:42 PM
Hi, I'm Alexander

I'm nearly 19, nearly a fully qualified mechanic, and live in Norway. Been living here for nearly 12 years now, and don't really miss the UK much...

I like cars and mechanics (helps when one does it for 8 hours a day), hunting, nature and Warhammer 40k.

Music wise, Heavy metal is definitely high up, but listen to most things really...

I am a native English speaker (still UK citizen for some unknown reason) and speak Norwegian like a native. Speak some German, and am in the process of learning Na'vi (aren't we all ::) )

Religion wise... I'm a Heathen (Germanic Neopaganistic subgroup), which means in several respects, I'm Norse.

Think thats most of it, so here goes :P

kaltxì, ma Tutean-tìhawnu

nice 2 know theres another mechanic on here lol....performance or just repair?

Eywayä lì'u

Hi I'm Sam, I'm 15 and I live in Wales. I speak English, obviously, and French. I speak Welsh fairly well, Italian fairly well and I'm currently learning Na'vi and Japanese. Religion-wise I'm a Jedi like Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu, but probably a different sub-section, I'm from the main HQ council in North Wales. I'm a high grade student following a career in medicine and/or languages. My day to day activities generally consist of working flat-out on school work, playing a bit of Halo, going out with friends or sometimes a bit of free-running. I live in the countryside and have a lot of forests around me so barefoot freerunning through the forest is always great fun. And I live on the most southern point of Wales so I'm by the sea but it's not very nice and is brown from all the mud churned up in the channel (and Eywa knows what else!).
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nanaki

Kaltxì ma Eywayä lì'u !

Welcome ;)
You speak/learn a lots of language for your age, it's cool :) :D

Eywayä lì'u

Yeah, I have a very big interest in languages and I pick them up incredibly easy. I'm a linguasponge :)

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nanaki

Quote from: Eywayä lì'u on March 03, 2010, 05:06:26 PM
Yeah, I have a very big interest in languages and I pick them up incredibly easy. I'm a linguasponge :)

haha Nice, you will speak Na'vi in few days ;D

Eywayä lì'u

yes, i just need to learn some more vocabulary and I'm done, I've started teaching a friend of mine Na'vi too, because he finds the grammar confusing and the guides even more so.

Nanaki

Quote from: Eywayä lì'u on March 03, 2010, 05:12:49 PM
yes, i just need to learn some more vocabulary and I'm done, I've started teaching a friend of mine Na'vi too, because he finds the grammar confusing and the guides even more so.

I would like have a friend like you in real life ;D

Fnua Atxkxe

Jealous  >:(

;)
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 03, 2010, 05:15:42 PM

Jealous  >:(

;)

lol, if it makes you feel better, it can be a bit of a pain as I sometimes get confused across languages, for example,many times I've said achos (welsh because) rather than parce que. :)

Fnua Atxkxe

Yeah but I bet after Welsh Na'vi phonetics seems a breeze :D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^