Getting to know and getting on with your fellow aysmuk

Started by sezawte, February 26, 2010, 04:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eywayä lì'u

with the lenition definitly, because of my accent I ,in english, pronounce "t"'s as glottal stops so that helps as I've been using Na'vi phonetics for years without realising it!
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

The old Uriuujìn

Hey everyone, check this out ^_^

forum.learnnavi.org/learnnavi-merch/new-navi-stuff!!-(hello-kitty-of-doom!!)/msg125564/#msg125564

And now back to the topic ^_^

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

Nanaki

[offtopic]Thanks for the share Uriuujìn I see this link on many threads today, it's really interesting, and if it could be helpfull for the forum, I will help ;D [/offtopic]
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Tutean-tìhawnu

Quote from: muiäa tuteyä 'itan on March 03, 2010, 04:12:10 PM
kaltxì, ma Tutean-tìhawnu

nice 2 know theres another mechanic on here lol....performance or just repair?

Repair by trade, do some performance work privately though.
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Tonbogiri

Kaltxi, ma tsmuke and tsumakan,

My true name is Ben, but my username comes from an ancient japanese spear.
I am a fairly active magician, my speciality is mind-reading (please no jibes ::)), so if a hypnotist would be of help, I'm your man!
I also used to be a practicing Wiccan, but my coven was disbanded by another. I then unfortunately lost my faith in psychics and religion (magic from the other side of the coin) for a great deal of time.
I began studying martial arts a couple of years ago. Again, I wasn't sure whether or not to believe in all the zen teachings. Then I got an offer - to spend ten years of my life in the mountains of North America devoted to martial arts training. The lifestyle appealed to me, and I immediately signed up - before my family stopped me. The tryouts for the six available places were at the same time as my GCSEs, and so going would have been an impossibility.
Now I am close to leaving school, and gaining my independence, I saw Avatar. Then I saw it again. I was worried at first that I was obsessed - then I found this forum. The real life plan was literally everything I hoped for!
Now I am devoted to this plan. I have spent the past 3 months in the snow of the Lake District learning wilderness survival skills (perhaps an exaggeration - 2 weeks of time spent in the woods), and I'm currently helping to prepare for a practice trip for tribal members near the UK!

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Letxuma Swizaw

That's what i like to see, initiative. Wish i had ten more like you. ;D
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Nanaki

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on March 06, 2010, 05:42:04 PM
That's what i like to see, initiative. Wish i had ten more like you. ;D

;D Nice quote !

Oh, and welcome ma Tonbogiri !!

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Maweya Hufwe

Hello all!

My name is Raven (Note: Any and all Raven Symone, bird, or Edgar Allen Poe references will annoy me!), I'm currently 21 years of age, and I'm really terrible at introductions! I'm painfully new at learning Na'vi (I didn't even know one could even learn it!) but I'm a pretty fast learner. I am/was an art student, but I'm sadly starting to really lose my drive, so I'm exploring other revenues of interests.

I've always been in love with the ideas of living with nature, and with a park being destroyed around my home each year, I'm beginning to feel fairly uneasy. I suppose this is why I find this project to be a blessing and look forward to helping out however I can!  I was once devoted to a neo-druidic path, but due to parental influences, I stirred away from it. I hope to rekindle a similar spirituality now that I'm on my own, as I miss it very much.

Umm... I also like fantasy books, flowers, music, and am a very poor cook... I'll hush now, least I continue rambling about nothing in particular.   :D
"Well... What are you waiting for? Do it."

Nanaki

Welcome ma tsmukan !!

Eager to see your opinion on threads ;)

Letxuma Swizaw

Quote from: Maweya Hufwe on March 06, 2010, 06:10:00 PM
Hello all!

My name is Raven (Note: Any and all Raven Symone, bird, or Edgar Allen Poe references will annoy me!), I'm currently 21 years of age, and I'm really terrible at introductions! I'm painfully new at learning Na'vi (I didn't even know one could even learn it!) but I'm a pretty fast learner. I am/was an art student, but I'm sadly starting to really lose my drive, so I'm exploring other revenues of interests.

I've always been in love with the ideas of living with nature, and with a park being destroyed around my home each year, I'm beginning to feel fairly uneasy. I suppose this is why I find this project to be a blessing and look forward to helping out however I can!  I was once devoted to a neo-druidic path, but due to parental influences, I stirred away from it. I hope to rekindle a similar spirituality now that I'm on my own, as I miss it very much.

Umm... I also like fantasy books, flowers, music, and am a very poor cook... I'll hush now, least I continue rambling about nothing in particular.   :D

Raven? like the bird? or like the Poe short story or the Disney channel show?

Sorry couldn't resist I'm done now but you did pretty much ask for it.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

MOUNTAINBANSHEE2

The only one I get from those refeances is the bird (read alot about flying thing like birds).  What the hell is all the rest.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nothing is greater than self peace, Because when self peace is obtained the you are as great as you wanna be. James Harwood age 13.

Can't  spell, Get Firefox web browser free (inbuilt spell checker)

Fnua Atxkxe

Nevermore will we make any jokes. I'm so sorry I couldn't resist. I won't do it again ;D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Maweya Hufwe

Letxuma Swizaw - Haha, I suppose I did  :D

Mountainbanshee2 - Raven Symone is an actress employed by Disney that had a show named 'That's So Raven' with a very annoying theme song and Edgar Allen Poe was a famous author, one of his writings being called 'The Raven.' It's a popular horror poem.

Fnua Atxkxe - Oh sure, pick on the newbie! haha  :P
"Well... What are you waiting for? Do it."

Fnua Atxkxe

I'm sorry I want do it again. No hard feelings right ;) Look I gave you karma earlier :D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

I do not know if giving karma away like that is a wise thing to do, my friend.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Unilsyulang

Kaltxì :) My real name is Shelby, I am 19 years of age. I usually don't have much to say ever, hmm.. I started learning Na'vi last month and haven't progressed much, I am a veryy slow learner, but I am determined to learn this beautiful language.
After I graduated from High School, my life pretty much went on hold, I don't drive or have a job, so I pretty much hang out on here all day (bum) lol but I plan to get my life started real soon. I want to go to college and learn computer networking or something that relates to computers, and I also want to get into business.
I love to sing, I have a terrible voice, but that doesn't stop me. I enjoy watching movies, a lot. I like music, all different genres, except hiphop, R&B, rap. Those genres make my ears bleed lol
The type of person I am, is very caring and nice. I am there for whomever needs me. I am a great listener, and I never judge. My heart is bigger than me. I'm just more caring than most. Also I am trust worthy.. There is not much in life that I am confident about, but I am confident about who I am...opposed to the person I used to be.

So, that pretty much sums me up, well that is all I can think of for right now :)

<3
Eywa ngahu

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

Yes, we are happy to make your acquaintence (correct spelling?)! It is nice to know there are people out there who understand you, is it not?
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

MOUNTAINBANSHEE2

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nothing is greater than self peace, Because when self peace is obtained the you are as great as you wanna be. James Harwood age 13.

Can't  spell, Get Firefox web browser free (inbuilt spell checker)